Folsom , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Folsom Camping Reviews
Rustic

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

This place is amazing! Horses and hills

I had the best time here hiking up and down the mini mountains. The water was clear and beautiful and I absolutely loved it.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great place for hiking

Nice and flat! Watch for ticks!!!

Nice spot for drive-in

Thankfully no RVs here. Very much enjoyed the stay

Nice and remote

We were wholly unprepared to joke about it 8 miles to a campground, despite that and the thunderstorm, had an amazing time. The only issue was that though we were told it was hike-in only, there were clearly many people who drove in, including an group around midnight with music blaring. Thankfully the ranger were called and they were kicked out. Nice spot. Flat hike, if you like that. But great for being so close to the city. Would go back again.

Awesome place!!!!

I have been here several times. The place is immaculate and the staff is extremely nice and accommodating! I will definitely be returning. Fun fact… Mr. Softee comes around evenings with the best soft serve ice cream!!!!

Primitive Camping & hiking trails

We love Parvin Park. Camped here last year and arrived after check in. We called first then the next morning paid $20 for one night. Relaxing hiking trails around the lake. Bring bug spray, usually see ticks.