The best RV SITES camping near
Egg Harbor City , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Egg Harbor City Camping Reviews
Weekend fun

Had the best Halloween weekend here! Been twice & will go back next year

We are wintering here and it seems to be a great place so far. Most of the neighbors that have been here years are friendly as well as the staff that I have met so far. Owners live on site and didn't seem to mind me bothering them on a Sunday to ask about the propane procedures. I am a little concerned about moving to the site they want me to move to in the Spring the corners around the campground seem tight with trees.

Cool place

Nice campground, pool is very nice only thing i wished they had was a fishing lake but theres lakes in the area. Place is clean and staff is nice

Great location

Explore cape may and the boardwalk while in the area. Some sites are very tough and have some trees that occasionally make it so only a dead perfect backing could get you in.

Newbies

This is our first ever campsite with our new RV. It was a nice experience. Everybody was friendly. We had a large pull through lot with our 36 foot fifth wheel. Friends had a tiny lot with their shorter camper. They had no privacy. The sites were wooded and there were so many leaves all you could hear was leaf blowers throughout the day. Campers were blowing piles and piles of leaves along the road. Not sure what the policy is but I feel that the facility should clean up the leaves. It’s a good spot for kids.

Place is great

Awesome place to camp to hit the river. Staff is good. Sites are nice. Always a plus when you can bring your golfcart.

Rustic

Nice in the fall

Quite site with pretty foliage.

Nice state park

Clean bathrooms and nice grounds

Nice place

Nice state park with trails nearby.