the dyrt
Private
Harmony Ridge Farm & Campgrounds is located in New Jersey
3 Reviews of Harmony Ridge Farm & Campgrounds
Crowded and Unfriendly

Was not a fan of camping in Harmony Ridge. Our campsite felt like it was on top of the people next to us and we didnt feel like we had our own space. They did have general store in the welcome center that offered ice, food and drinks, but we did not have the friendliest encounter with the store staff. There is a small lake/pond that is nice to fish on, but didn't seem clean enough for swimming. They had a pool which was probably the nicest thing about the site. It had plenty of umbrella seating area and a large mushroom shower thing. I would recommend camping somewhere else in the area as there are several other close options.

Family Friendly

One of the only campground that would let me book a site at 18 when I first started camping with my friends. I believe it’s Privately owned, many great people up there, still go there today! Have a pool and hiking trail with a great view! Very quite, relaxed and friendly. Also very clean as well.

slice of nature

we’ve been here several times and will keep going back. Nicely laid out grounds with ample room. Wooded, private sites. pool and pond offer nice access to water. Kids love the hockey ring. less one star because of bathhouse and common area. They’re both older and a bit dated and haven’t been upkept with good cleanings.