About Lakeside Casino
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 70 ft.
Lakeside Casino is located in Nevada
1 Review of Lakeside Casino
Great park, minus the invasion

Lakeside was highly recommended by a friend as an easy get away to a true oasis…and MAN was it ever. Amazing landscaping and scenery, super friendly staff, lots of convenience nearby, and friendly campers. The complimentary to premium sites paddle board and kayak rentals were closed due to COVID but that is understandable in this environment.

Now onto the invasion. As first I thought I was going to review the fearless ducks and geese who aren't afraid to show up around meal time in the hopes of some vittles. Though they were aggressive, they were never dangerous and have given my kids a few stories they will share for ages. The invasion I have to report on is….ants. Our site was Site #1 and though I thought being close to the dumpsters was super convenient, so did swarms of carpenter ants. We were overwhelmed with how many there were and how fast they found their way around every known barrier and trap we had at our disposal. We stayed our full two days but didn't delay rolling out as soon as possible Sun morning.

So…is the park worth it, absolutely! But do not reserve spot #1 and be cautious of any site hear the dumpsters.

I'll update a review in a different spot when we return.