Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 50 ft.
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Resort At Six Flags is located in Missouri
8 Reviews of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Resort At Six Flags
Yogi

Prices were high with the kids love watching Yogi.

Great visit during pandemic

Stayed two nights while visiting St. Louis. Check-in was easy even and staff was very accommodating to add another night. Game room and putt putt was fine. Pool was still closed unfortunately.

Christmas lights

Very fun with little people

Hey BooBoo!!!!

I gave this campground a 4 star instead of 3 because I feel like if you’re camping here you should know not to expect “isolated camping” with sounds of running rivers and wildlife. This campground is geared for kids and family activities and accomplished same. It is pretty commercialized but did have a lot of trees. pros- activities for kids/fam nice pool tons of trees easy access from highway close amenities (Walmart, six flags, etc) close to StL (tons to do) we did grants farm and city museum one day.

Cons- can hear highway traffic….a lot small campsites, very close to neighbors fairly steep grade, especially right out our camper door was a big drop off our water hook up and electric hookup was significantly far apart. (1st world problems I know but handy info for those with campers) may be site specific.

if you camp here the golf cart rental is a must if you’re camping in the lower section. While we camped here some friends of ours camped at yogi outside Branson. After comparing experiences, although we had a good time, we would not return here. They did not say the same.

Nice! Family friendly

Great kids activities! Good breakfast and nice store. Really enjoyed our trip bundled with a Six Flags trip.

Its ok, Little close to the city for me.

Its a little to commercialized for my liking. I stayed in a wilderness site it was $25.oo bucks. Here you can rent sites, cabins & golf carts. Its is super close to Six Flags and right off HWY 44 Close are most fast food or grocery places. You can get a band allowing your kids to do games of mini-golf, free train rides on the Yogi Bear Express Train, two arcade tokens, and a discount on Pizza at the Snack Shack.

great family getaway

We stayed here last minute for Labor Day Weekend and the staff were great with finding us a good tent site available. This is not a rugged style campground as there are many amenities such as a pool, putt putt golf, volleyball, and more. They also host daily kids activities and crafts. A very family friendly campground and would highly recommend if camping with kids!

Yogi Bears Jellystone Park St Louis

We spent a weekend here because we wanted to be close to six flags. I swear this place was more fun!!! There's swimming, games, lots of activities and you can go from rustic rent a tent to a really nice cabin with lots amenities!! We will be back!!