The best GROUP camping near
Covenant Blu-Grand Center , MISSOURI

Most Recent Covenant Blu-Grand Center Camping Reviews
Tent amping In A eautiful Park Along The Missouri River

The campground is located in a gym of a park located along the Missouri River. Reservations are required and the sites are in high demand. Tent camping only. There is water available in the park.

This Campground places you in the heart of Missouri Wine Country and there's a perfect base for visiting the wineries and restaurants along highway 94.

Good St Louis area camping

We spent a couple nights here at an electric site near the playground.  We really enjoyed the hiking and views.  The facilities were fine, consistent with IL state parks. There is a vault toilet by the playground and a shower house on the other side of the campsites.

Great state park near St Louis

Great well maintained state park right outside of St Louis. Park has an awesome trail system around the lake, and it looks like you can rent canoes/kayaks in the summer (was not open in the winter).

Oh what fun it is to——

A favorite of ours. Small but clean. Beach access. Spent many weekends here.

Nice Campground

Stayed here many times. So much fun and memories. Campground with a pool, store, bath houses. Could use some updates but very family frie.

A nice getaway

A friend discovered this gem a while back and we now frequent it. Super inexpensive for the space that you get. Free firewood. We have only stayed at the largest site as it has good fishing and a place for us to launch our paddleboards and kayaks. We easily fit a dozen people over the 4th of July. Nice hiking trails near. Watch for ticks. Don’t be alarmed if you see cats or the neighbors dogs roaming around the site. They are friendly.

Private house?

Didn't find a campground, only someone's home. I didn't approach to ask, since it looks like a private home. Not sure why this is on the app.

Great campground

Site 26. We were basically by ourselves being mid week in November. Great view. Nice camp hosts. This place looks like it could get pretty full in the summer. It has its own swimming pool. Wish we could stay one more night.

No Camping

There is a homemade sign that says no camping. I wish we would have known that before we got here. As far as I could tell the website said it’s open.

Saw no Beaver

Beaver Dam State Park, Il

We did an overnighter here. We arrived in time to get a hike in before dinner meal.

The trail map is very basic and not totally accurate. The trails are poorly marked but with basic knowledge of your compass points you can figure them out. Staff may be limited due to Corona , so the trail maintenance may have suffered, it is overgrown in several areas. The overlook to the marsh is pretty cool. I found no mileage for the trails , there may be a purchasable map with more information or of course a trail App. The lake is picturesque and busy. Lotsa fisher people here. The trail goes all the way around the lake with several fishing spots. Theres a boat ramp near the parking area and several docks to use across the lake. A nice feature is located next to the boat ramp, a fish cleaning pavilion complete with pull down hoses.

The campground had an interesting set up. The sites in the loops are gravel and you have room but not a lot of privacy. I was in site 26 and you have to back between the two other sites into this one. Not difficult in my van but it could get interesting with a camper. I don’t think you would have the room to pull in and circle out. Electric at these sites , no water. There were hydrants spaces throughout for your water needs. The fire “rings” were interesting, with a flat “platform” to set your coals/fire on. Nice campground, I felt like somewhat of an outsider here, the occupants were possibly locals who obviously use the entire 14 day stay limit. Otherwise nice, basic, water activity centered campground. I did not see any swimming areas.