Fires Unknown
About Sundermeier RV Park
Sundermeier RV Park is located in Missouri
2 Reviews of Sundermeier RV Park
Best kept secret

If you don’t know anything about this place, I would recommend it! The sites are level and clean, and the lady who checked me in was very nice and accommodating. You are a stones throw away from Katy trail which will take you to downtown St. Charles. The trail is about 1.5-2 miles to get to downtown. You can bike or walk there. You are on the final approach for the airport, so I’ll could be a lil noisy for some. The only bad thing which isn’t the campgrounds fault, is you can’t have a camp fire due to the city ordinances. But if that’s the worst….I’ll take it. Wish I had taken pictures of the campground but there was so much to do in St. Charles that I forgot to take them.

Close to St. Charles and the Katy Trail

You can literally be parked right at the Katy Trail. Through the gate at the rear of the campground, and you can bike for miles. Easy ride in to St. Charles a wonderful historic river town on the Missouri River. Great shops, great restaurants. As for the campground itself, we love it and have camped there many times. Full hookups, great pull through sites. It's small, right in town, but immaculate and the office folks are great. We highly recommend. One caution, if you don't want to see trains going by on an elevated trestle in the distance, or be on a flight path from Lambert Field, it's not for you. But my train and airplane loving husband loves it.