Signs & Maps
Signs & Maps

Big Shoal RV Country

Be The First to Review
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite

Stay Connected

Reviews

There are no reviews of Big Shoal RV Country

The Dyrt Explorer Badge

Earn an Explorer Badge!

Be the first person to review this campground!

Big Shoal RV Country is located in Missouri

Directions

Traveling West: Take I-44 west toward Joplin. Merge onto I-498/US-71 S via Exit 11 toward Neosho/Fort Smith. Take the Gateway Dr/I-49 Bus Loop/MO-175 exit, Exit 33. Turn right onto Gatway Dr/Bus loop N. Traveling East: Take I-44 east toward Joplin. Merge onto I-49 S/US-71 S via Exit 11A toward Neosho/Fort Smith. Take the Gateway Dr/I-49 Bus Loop/MO-175 exit, Exit 33. Turn right onto Gateway Dr/Bus Loop N.

Address

6821 Gateway Dr
Joplin, MO 64804

Coordinates

94.43287755 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Big Shoal RV Country is a family & pet-friendly RV Park and Campground tucked away in the Ozarks of Southwest Missouri just on the outskirts of Joplin – where I-44, I-49, and Historic Route 66 form crossroads. Our 84-acre park features paved roads and spacious, full hook-up sites with large concrete pads and patios. Superb scenery, clean air, and mild seasons make Big Shoal RV Country the perfect stop 365 days a year.

There’s nothing like the freedom, independence, and excitement of being out on the open road, and the proprietors and staff at Big Shoal RV Country know that everyone traveling needs a comfortable, safe, and laid back place to stop and rejuvenate along their journey. At Big Shoal, we do our best to make sure every visit is one you can brag about. We are local, family-owned and operated. We love our guests and value each opportunity to accommodate friendly travelers, interesting folks, and old souls. So, make your next destination Big Shoal and come grow with us on 84 lovely and sprawling Ozark acres! (… and don’t forget to check out our 10-acre, stocked fishing lake too!)

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.