Cave Springs, ARKANSAS

Camping Arkansas Cave Springs

Most Recent Cave Springs Camping Reviews
Absolutely love this place!

Absolutely love this place! Enjoyed hiking and just relaxing around the campground!

Family Friendly Campsite

Beautiful place but not a very convenient layout for trailers… the trails are hardcore!

Great weekend chill spot.

Popular spot, but spaced out nicely between camps. Easily accessible. Showers, play area and boat launch available and kept up with nicely. Be sure to call ahead of time to reserve a good spot. First come first serve spots are available as well.

Beautiful Place

Went tent camping with the family (6 of us ages 1-33) during the offseason. Just a beautiful place. Kids had a blast.

Gem

Tucked in back off the main road, not a large campground but very scenic, right off the water, very relaxing, very close to Eureka Springs

$8 a night w/ America the beautiful

Came in Jan and had the place to ourselves. Good price on a spacious setup. Only 50amp, no water. Kids wandered the shoreline and played. Beats the hell out of staying in an RV park. Would be especially cool if I had a boat. Kids Fished from the shore, didn’t catch anything it had fun.

Nice Area

I love the area! The host are nice and the area is very quiet.

Beautiful park with lots to do

Lake Ft. Smith State Park is a beautiful park in the Boston Mountains. We drove over from Memphis to meet my brother’s family (who lives in Tulsa). We stayed in campsite 9 which was a pull through site and had stunning views of the lake. My brother stayed in site 8. Sites 1-20 have full hook-ups with sewer. The bathhouse was clean and fully functioning.

Pros: Many activities at the Visitor Center for children. Ozark Highland Trail is directly behind the campsites on the lake side. Recreational area with a playground that is updated. Sites have gravel which limits how much dirt/mud you have to deal with.

Cons: Many of the campsites are on a grade. They all have multiple levels with stairs and have no railings. We had 5 children <6 years of age and the sites were somewhat perilous. If you are a parent with small kids, sites 17-20 and sites 2-3 are better. The other sites are excellent, but not necessarily best for small kids. Last, the playground requires that you drive to it which is inconvenient.

Overall: Great family park with updated amenities. We’d like to give it a try in the spring/summer when the pool and splash pad are open! If you’ve got small kids, Petit Jean State Park would be my suggestion in this area of Arkansas.

Great camping.

It’s really fun with a lot of hiking trails and caves not a lot of overlanding trails that I’ve found yet.

Beautiful Getaway

Camp spots are nicely spaced out. Water available. No electric. Had cell service for the most part. Bathrooms well kept. Pretty secluded area. Note: there are snakes and ticks. A lot of ticks. Take a flashlight with you in the dark and be cautious. I encountered a copperhead on my night time bathroom run. Mulberry is one of my favorite rivers I have kayaked and this campsite offers a great take out spot. Decently priced and easy to get to.