The best STANDARD (TENT/RV) camping near
Cloverdale , MISSISSIPPI

Camping Mississippi Cloverdale Standard (Tent/RV)

Most Recent Cloverdale Camping Reviews
So peaceful

Don’t let the condition of the road or the buildings scare you away from this state park. These people have had to clean up after 2 hurricanes this year. All sites in campground B are level concrete, water and electric. State park grills, picnic tables and sunken fire pits all for just 20.00 per night. 20 minutes from downtown Natchez. Great spot.

Noisy

We recently stayed at this RV park and were severely disappointed.

The good: Close to everything. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable of area. Level sites. Reasonable price.

The bad: Nasty bathrooms with no soap or paper ( this is our experience) Super small showers that need updating. A neighborhood dog that decided to bark literally for 5 minutes every 10-15 min from sunset until sunrise.

I would probably not stay here again. I think the management needs to take a little time to upkeep and update the bathrooms/showers.

Best camp in Louisiana

One of the most beautiful camp sites in LA. The geography here is not like anywhere else I have seen in Louisiana very nice and the owner is super accommodating.

This place is nice.

What can I say, tent camping, not much traffic and secluded enough with enough comfort for the kids.

Well kept secret

This is a US Forest Service campground in the Homochitto Forest. The campground host doesn’t want the secret getting out. S/he jokingly told me “now don’t you go posting on social media” how much you love this place. But I do love this place. It’s definitely off the beaten track but worth the drive. It’s a great campground nestled in the woods. Some of the campsites border part of the lake and more are wooded. We stayed in the wooded area. Our campsite had a pretty picnic area with a wooden rail all around it and wooden steps down from the campsite to the picnic/grill area. There is a loop hiking trail around the lake and a longer mountain bike/hiking trail. The nearest town is Natchez, Mississippi so make sure stock up before you go to the campground. The campsites are mixed use RV/tent sites with water and electricity. They also have a dump station for RVs. There are two bathhouses with hot showers and flush toilets. I have AT&T and had trouble getting a cell signal to make phone calls except when I was up by the bathhouse. They accept the America the Beautiful pass discounts.

Visit 2

Well, we were here a few weeks ago and it seemed so much nicer! We are back because of a local softball tournament we were attending, and since it was nice th we first time.. This time we stayed in site 46. This is in Campground B. The pad is much shorter than expected. Our camper which is 27 feet hung over the back by several feet. Thankfully we had lots of leveling blocks! There is a picnic table and a hole with concrete that is supposed to be a firepit. The showers were open this time and were very clean. The site had quite a big drop off. It was quiet. Water and electricity. Only 22 dollars a night. Warning! Campground A is horrible!! The sites were very unkept and dirty. There was also a camper there that appeared to be a homesteader. It had lots of trash and "stuff" all around it. There is a beautiful lake, fishing, hiking, biking, and kayaking. This time we drove

Peaceful

It's a peaceful place to camp. Just make sure you bring all your supplies you think you migt need because there isn't any store for miles.

QUIET AND PEACEFUL

Nice spacious sites, mostly level. Large beautiful shade trees. Lake sites available. Bathrooms are not available d/t covid restrictions. Fishing, boating, kayaking.. Firepits, tables, and BBQ grills available.

Great Site

My boyfriend and I camped here in October and had a blast. We enjoyed that it was walk in but still had running water and hook ups.

Love!!!

At $20 a night this place is a steal! Water and electricity at all the sites. Amazing views!, lake playground hiking biking plenty of things to keep busy.