Camping in Bowling Green

Recent Walk-In Reviews Near Bowling Green, Indiana

297 Reviews of 30 Bowling Green, Indiana Campgrounds

T
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Love this Park. Clean and well maintained.

Boggs is great for Families. They have great activities such as outdoor movies, scavenger hunts, and more.  They are golf cart friendly with many well-maintained trails.  Many spots are well shaded and there is a great section of lakefront spots as well. This is my favorite park to go to with kids.…

SiteLynx 5 and 6 are very private
A
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Great for a relaxing weekend!

Not a ton of hiking trails but the site was shaded and good size and the pool was really nice! Very quiet even though it was packed, and there were tons of families around. Will definitely keep on our list!

k
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice wooded spots

We had spot 234, big, wooded, close to clean shower house, close to playground. State park is great hiking. Avoid the inner part of that loop if you want any shade, it is an open area.

Sheldon E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Stay here every year

This year we stayed at spot 169 over looking the lake and it is everything you look for in a camp site..lots of room, a short walk to the water and a nice patch of woods behind the site! The site also is shaded most of the day making it very comfortable!!! Short walk to the bathrooms and showers…

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great group camping

We stayed for a long weekend. Large group set up in sites 236-244. Great shaded area. Lots of play space for the kids.

• looking up the road from 243
  • looking up the road from 243
carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

Great camp! Covered with trees with great spots near the creek. Great prices on cabins and campers. Playground for the kiddos was a plus for us. Nice bathroom and shower facilities.

carter T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

Great Family or Solo Trip

N
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Shakamak State Park

A little known State Park.. Campground was awesome. Large sites, lots of outside activities, and great camp hosts. Will definitely be back. The park is making several upgrades should be an even better place on next visit.

Kevin D.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Clean-good trails

Stayed Spring 2021. Site 108 is clean, level and well groomed. Close to bath house facilities.

Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Large open field. Can be crowded.

I hope you like horses. I was backpacking and got to experience horse camps up close and personal. There are basic toilets and a pavilion. Rest is an empty grass field.

Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Multiple trips here a year

LOVE this trail. Just challenging enough to make it worth it. Campsites I’ve great fire pits. Only downside is the drunk boat people that show up in the summer.

Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Been going here since I was a kid

I love this place. The campground is pretty packed but with hiking as good as they have, I’m not surprised. I’d definitely do some hiking and I recommend canoeing sugarcreek as well.

A B.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Would live here

The people are wonderful. The sights are gorgeous. Many things to do for family or just a couple. But if you plan to do your laundry make sure the dryer actually dries. That's the only complaint.

SiteB 003
Emanuel R.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Relaxing time, clean park

#JaisynsJourney enjoyed our short visit.

SiteB4 I think
Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Great camping spot

Love this clean and quite campground. It has a clean lake and clean restrooms.

• near the south point of the peninsula.