Camping in Oak Park Mobile Village

126 Reviews of 99 Oak Park Mobile Village, Florida Campgrounds

Jeff R.
Reviewed Jun. 19, 2021

Always open

With a newly purchased Catalina and a few days before memorial weekend we found this very nice Campground. Nice folks and staff.

M
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Great campground

Campground staff very nice campsites are great concrete slab with table. Some campsites are tricky to get into we have a 34 foot fifth wheel. Could use a little more shade

Site#10
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Large, Clean, and plenty of amenities

Lazy River, splash pad, pools, gym, and pool bar. Looks very new still and is kept up very well. I honestly didn't want to leave the park and site see anything else. Wish I could have stayed here longer.

J
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

A little gem on the beach!

This was our first trip with an RV and so glad we booked this place. The staff is very nice and friendly. Sites are clean, full hook up 30and 50 amp. They even have staff that comes with a John Deere and will pull in/out your trailer. Big Bathrooms and Laundry in the middle of the park. Pretty…

SiteB11
Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Just hit this equestrian campground for a single night and I had the place to myself.

There was a single cameraman from a local news affiliate shooting video of deer in the field at sunset.

And a group of ladies on horseback went for a sunset trail ride, but after dark it was all mine.

Super…

Tucker B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Huge Open Field With Miles of Trails

Super…

Lorenzo E.
Reviewed May. 24, 2021

Peace time at Peace River

Canoe Outpost Peace River has different length of trips you can do. My wife and I have done the 12 mile twice. It was relaxing and the service they have to take your gear to campsite is just amazing. Highly recommend!

SiteHighpoint campsite.
Lauren W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

We love Ortona! Our site, 29, waterfront! So many boats going through the locks. Unfortunately, the locks are still closed to people walking across. Very clean, good long sites, and very friendly! 59 amp, and water hookups.

L
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Amazing!!

This place is amazing. I wanted to take my kids camping with only a tent. I called the day before and made reservations for the next day. The check-in lady was so nice. Place is very clean and every one is so friendly. We loved it and we definitely will be coming back.

• big open space for tent and car with electric
cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

It’s ok

Clean and office friendly and helpful. Seasonal campers are standoffish. Not welcoming and friendly.

Siteback side
Month of VisitFebruary
VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2021

Great place for our first trip

We went here for our very first trip with our new to us travel trailer. The ability to pull through a site was awesome. The site itself had good shade and it was level. We enjoyed the large pool, and the other guests we met were very friendly. The bath house was very clean.

Month of VisitOctober
JThe Dyrt PRO User

Hidden Gem!

This park is “hidden” just off of I-75 in North Fort Myers. The park is small but has everything you need. The bathrooms and showers are some of the best campground bathrooms I have seen and are air conditioned! The pool is great and the laundry is very nice. The sites are well kept with gravel and…

Site30 Pull Thru
JThe Dyrt PRO User

Peaceful & Quiet

This Army Corps of Engineers campground is very well maintained. Most sites have a water view and sits on a lock in the Caloosahatchee River. Bathrooms are nice and clean. Each site has a covered picnic table, barbecue and a fire ring. The host was very nice and accommodating.

• W.P. Franklin site 18
  • W.P. Franklin site 18
Month of VisitApril
Skip L.

Quiet, Clean and friendly

The perfect getaway.  Lots of options for your budget. Overnight stays to monthly sites available.  Wonderful pool and onsite laundry facilities.

Friendly helpful staff

Month of VisitFebruary
PThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2021

Fossils, Tilapia, Alligators and the Peace River

This park seems to flood and have limited sewer sites but is a great place to find Shark teeth and other fossils. I once had to abandon my Tilapia as the alligator appeared to want it more than me!

Close attractions include the Solomon Castle, well worth visiting.

• Kayaking to my site at the river's bend.
  • Relaxing at the river's bend, my site.
  • Pioneer Park