Fires Unknown
Pets Unknown
Water Unknown
About Red Coconut RV Park

This beachside park holds 60 RV sites as well as shower & laundry facilities. A short walk across Estero Boulevard takes you to additional RV sites.

Each RV sites consists of a concrete slab, full hook ups, basic cable, internet service & picnic table.

Private
No Showers
Red Coconut RV Park is located in Florida
Directions
The Red Coconut RV Park sits on 450' of beach directly on the Gulf of Mexico located directly on Fort Myers Beach.
5 Reviews of Red Coconut RV Park
Told we weren’t allowed to camp in our rooftop tent

Called here and was told there was a campsite for $90 a night. I told the woman on the phone that we would be sleeping in our rooftop tent. She said they were not allowed anywhere on the premises and when I asked why she said she just knows they are not allowed they had turned someone away with one before and all she does is answer the phone so she wasn’t sure why. I asked her if we took the tent off if we could stay there, (which we aren’t going to do), she was still trying to talk me out of it saying that the site was on concrete. Decided to not stay there because of price, although it would’ve been interesting to have been kicked out for sleeping in our rooftop tent lol.

Beautiful time

Tjis was a full hook up, which was great!! There were 60 sites lined in 4 rows. We were on the second row and could see the beach from our site. The sunsets were so very pretty. Even though red tide was almost done and the fish dying on the beach, it was still a pleasant time. I can’t wait to go back!!

Beachfront.

Youll love it If you lIke the beach. sites a little bit cramped. not a lot to do other than enjoy the beach.

RV on the Beach

Small rv park with a few spaces on the sand. Very small sites with full hookups. clean shower facilities.

Slim on space but beautiful view

This campground is located in Fort Myers right on the beach. There are sites right on the sand however, it is near impossible to get one. The sites are side by side and very tight. You will get to know your neighbors well. The office is located across the street which is a little inconvenient. The plus of this campground is definitely the view and direct beach access. We still had a great time even though we were on row 2 or 3. It is a little costly here if you are used to paying state or national campground rates then that could be a turn off. May give it another try during the off-season since I am a resident.