Camping in Douds Landing

371 Reviews of 119 Douds Landing, California Campgrounds

C
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Spring and fall

It’s best in the spring and fall. It’s nice and quiet and the spots are not too close to each other. Staff is nice and grounds are clean.

Sitedon’t remember
Month of VisitOctober
s
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Best

It was a wonderful birthday camping with my family and I just loved it. Staff a very friendly and our site was just a walking distance to the bathrooms.

Ruben N.
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Pinecrest campground

Pinecrest was an amazing place at the edge of the Stanislaus national forest. The community is great, the campground and bathrooms were very well maintained. It was a 10min walk to the lake. If you’re into fishing, there are trout in the area with some nice fishing spots labeled on the paper map.…

• the lake from the hike
  • the bridge nicer the inlet
  • my dog finding a painted rock on the hike
SiteB11
Emmanuel L.
Reviewed May. 29, 2021

Nice but Crowed

This is not my usual type of campground. When we bought our RV, we had a free trial membership offer Andy here we are.

This is a private campground tine share system. We actually decided to buy in because of some of the services the offer. Locations also meet our meet.

Patty R.
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Groovy

Way huge depths of camp ground area... Water is nice excluding the dirty appearance it was fun taking the boat out there

ProfG999 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

I didn't stay. Can't believe it has 5 stars!

I guess if you stayed on the water it might be nice but the campground itself was pretty bad. 1st they have blocked any phone signal so even with my WeBoost I could not work from here. 2nd the flies were horrible. 3rd my site was across from overflowing trash can. 4th the hookups are on the wrong…

• Overflowing trash can
  • Front door facing street and trash bc hookups are on wrong side
  • Hookups are on wrong side
Tanya R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Little shade. Walk in sites

Campground is situated on a very long narrow dirt road. Besides the proximity to Yosemite this campground was not a favorite. 2 had the best shade and it gets hot.

Alison The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

Sonora Pass Campground

One of several nice campgrounds along the Sonora Pass corridor. First come first serve at 44 sites. Hiking and fishing are all close and attractive outdoor activities that can enhance your visit

Toni  K.The Dyrt PRO User

Camping is not allowed

Beautiful day use area. Very close to the sweet water camp ground. Nice waterfall and swimming area.

Remember to pack out trash. There was a lot of trash when there is trash cans right in the parking lot)-:

Toni  K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Right outside of west exist of Yosemite

Very close to the national park. Does not take reservations so you might have to get there early. The camp host was very sweet. Camp ground was $24 a night. Large sites for tents. Only thing I would complain about is it’s very close to the highway. Ask really cool watering hole about 5 mins down…

D

Beautiful Lake and Sunset

Went to Riverview Campground in April 2021. The campground was clean as usual. During the pandemic, they closed every other site, therefore, it felt safer and not over crowded. We had a great time and enjoyed the view especially the sunset. This campground has a shower with hot water. Lots of trees…

SiteRiverview #46
Month of VisitApril
D

Beautiful and clean - South Shore

Been to South shore a few times. It’s family friendly and very relaxing. Easy access to the lake. Campground is well maintained. Bathrooms are always clean and with hot water. No shower at this site. But there’s one close by at the Riverview, walking distance. Oaks Campground is alcohol free site.…

SiteOaks #77
Alison The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Nice campground with a Lake

Nice campground with numerous RV and tent sites. Bathroom with flush toilets and showers. Big trees provide ample shade. Quiet area close to the amenities of the Carson Valley.

Rebekka S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

this place is cool

cool place

Angel S.
Reviewed May. 6, 2021

Nice experience, but could have been better

We picked ground #46. Great spot, good views. During the day this place is awesome with no issues. Each campground has its own water spigots, 2 tables, fire fit and semi flat grounds. Our site was well shaded. The issues that made me give this place 3/5 stars is because it is a heavy fishing park…