Camping in Beverly Hills

167 Reviews of 38 Beverly Hills Campgrounds

Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Relax by the lake!

Hardly anyone there when I went in March and felt like I had the place to myself! Hot showers and picnic table available. Just a 1 min walk down the hill to the lake - a perfect place to have my morning coffee! They allowed pets which is awesome. Super quiet, lots of stars, and a beautiful view.…

Month of VisitApril
Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• great view from firepit
  • view from picnic table
  • some snow in January
Sitesite #13
Month of VisitFebruary
Kent M.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Well maintained

Clean and well maintained. There are many trails to explore.

Month of VisitFebruary
Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Month of VisitNovember
Shane M.
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2021

Clean, well-supervised, and shaded trees.

I just finished booking our second stay at Oak Park, and this time we're celebrating Christmas. The park is kept well groomed, and the lower lot is loaded with shade. I'm betting we'll be coming back, again, after our up-coming reservation. A big shout-out to the camp host for doing such a great…

Michael C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 19, 2021

Nice people, great little store

North of LA. Easy to get to when traveling south. Staff very kind and helpful.

SiteA18
Month of VisitJanuary
James S.
Reviewed Dec. 9, 2021

Gorgeous Views

There's really not a bad spot in this campground. It's a little pricey to camp here but it's Malibu so it's expected. Easy access to Pacific Coast Highway, Santa Monica and Venice Beach. Staff is super friendly and accommodating.

Month of VisitJanuary
D
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Great with considerations

The most fantastic thing about this RV spot is the location - directly facing a large, beautiful, clean beach with built in fire rings, a very long bike bath and bike rental kiosk. You can step out of your RV and be right on the beach in minutes, for long walks, biking, sunbathing etc. The…

Sitecan’t remember but back row near entrance - we grabbed the only spot we could get.
jThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Close to home and awesome !

We live in Simi and we’re looking for a close place to test out our new travel trailer and we found this awesome gem of a campground. It’s super clean, has all the hook ups and was only 10 minutes away. I highly recommend this campground!

r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Albert M.
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2021

Pricy

Site has a lot of sites. High up on hill. No beach walking access. Must walk down steep paved access road from park., and cross 4 lane busy highway.

Sitec4
Month of VisitOctober
Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2021

Home Away From Home

Petty much the best rv park in the area for long term stay

Month of VisitOctober
Christeen V.
Reviewed Oct. 16, 2021

Good Stop

Quaint spot that may or may not be currently open, has beautiful hiking and a small spot for picnic

SiteNot Sure