Standard (Tent/RV)
The Dyrt Premium Pro Partner

40% off your first night + 10% off following nights.

About Almond Tree Oasis RV Park

Almond Tree Oasis RV Park is only 1 minutes off Highway 5. Easy Off Ramps and On Ramps to and from I-5 Northbound and Southbound.

80 flat Pull-Thru RV Sites with full hook-up, 30& 50 amp. Free Park WiFi.

Daily, Weekly and Monthly rates are available.

New large Commercial Extractor Washers and Large Gas Dryers handle bedding and triple sized loads.

2 swimming pools with salt filtration

Shower houses with free hot showers

Price

12 Sites

Almond Tree Oasis RV Park is located in California
3 Reviews of Almond Tree Oasis RV Park
Great location, good spots

This is a great location halfway between northern and southern California along I5. Clean and not too busy so we were nicely spaced out.

It being in the middle of nowhere, there is nothing to walk or bike to, but the town is about 10 miles inland.

A true oasis

My job in agriculture brought me to the area to visit farms nearby. I was glad to find the Almond Tree, which turned out to be a perfect base camp for the week. It is truly a little oasis in a vast agricultural landscape without many lodging options or attractions. And my Dyrt PRO membership discount saved me about $40 on my stay!

This was my first RV park experience. Most of the spaces around me were filled, although it was very quiet and peaceful. The facilities were cleaned daily. The pool was closed and hot water was out in one of the bathhouses. There is wifi, although I was having trouble keeping a steady connection so I ended up using my hotspot anyway. The few interactions I had with staff and other guests were pleasant. Everyone seems to mostly keep to themselves here.

There are two gas stations immediately next to the park with convenience stores and fast food. Driving 10-15 minutes in any direction, there are towns with all services. The Harris Ranch Restaurant is the destination for steaks and gift shopping.

The Almond Tree Oasis has an excellent website with all the details of amenities and nearby attractions. They also have an after hours kiosk for late check-in and provide an email confirmation with all the passwords and security codes. I made a last minute reservation by phone and they had my packet waiting for me when I arrived.

It was ok!

Passing through for a night with discount was $32. Pull through full hookup gravel sites that are very tight and couldn’t put slide out as there was car parked in way. Dog park isn’t fenced off and running out of bags. Not many trees for shade and very close to noisy truck stop. Pool closed also. It was okay but nothing special.

Year 2021 Flag