Beluga , ALASKA

Most Recent Beluga Camping Reviews
campsite

I am looking for a campsite put tent down hangout by myself cook on the fire wood buy at the store can you ask much cost stay out here for one night.

No longer there is now Red Robin

This RV Park is no longer there it is now a Red Robin

Farmyard camping

For starters my children love this campground. It is fun filled with animals, bicycle rentals, basketball court, playground, seasonal berry picking, eagles nest close by, caribou viewing, balcony viewing area, fire rings and fishing is nearby in the Kenai River. The campsites are well groomed with clean bathrooms/shower rooms. The hosts are more than welcoming and make your visit pleasant. There isn’t much to privacy at this campground but it has a nice homey atmosphere. This was nicely located with a fun twist to camping with the animals! We’ve stayed once in the paddock area another in the grass area on the other side. I preferred the open grass area for the children to run around in without animals. I would recommend this campground to families.

Cheap place to stay in downtown Anchorage

Very noisey, not too relaxing but just what we needed for a place in Anchorage town.

Bathrooms, showers and a nice big lawn to set up your tent. Surrounded by fence, reminds me of campgrounds in the lower 48

awesome

great place easy to get to many attractions. worth the drive