About Eagle River - Chugach State Park
Eagle River - Chugach State Park is located in Alaska
21 Reviews of Eagle River - Chugach State Park
Great Location near Eagle River

Located around 5 minutes to Eagle River. Beautiful location on River. ADA accessibility. Dump station on site. Restrooms available. There is a fee and a limit on how long you can stay. It was 4 days when we were there. Trails are nearby and fishing opportunities.

Nice place

Had a great time and the nature is beautiful.

Gorgeous area. Beautiful river.

Nice, well equipped campground. Sits right on the Eagle River. River is very fast, so advise watching pets and children carefully. Close to Anchorage, but far enough out of town to get away from the hustle. Still a slightly busy campground in summer months.

Our last night and not our favorite

This campground seems to be a very popular one just North if the city of Anchorage. It’s a nice setting but busy! Bathrooms are a hike and we had to essentially share a spot with another group of campers. Ultimately that was okay, but I prefer sites that aren’t so jam packed.

Endless Adventure

Amazing terrain but be prepared to get wet. You can easily get places and stay dry but for the full fledged adventure you’ll need to cross water and not just any water, make sure you know what you are doing! I love that this park is close to town but makes you feel like you’re lost in nature.

fun

it’s an overall fun and great camping ground. clean and good upkeep on the restrooms and the campground sits are nice and well taken care of. only thing to keep it from being 5 star is no trash cans.

Eagle River Campground

This was a close 10 minutes from my home and helped satiate my desire to get away from town for the night. I definitely prefer more off the grid places than Eagle river, but the sites were great and the bathrooms pretty clean and stocked.

Fun with family

Camped in a beautiful setting. Enjoyed time together as friends and family

Lovely!

Such a gen of a campground close to our home! Loved our spot by the river!