Camping in Rocky Springs

Recent Cabins Reviews Near Rocky Springs, Alabama

462 Reviews of 32 Rocky Springs, Alabama Campgrounds

j
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

Suwannee river bend rv park

Very nice park host , quiet , across the Suwannee river from fanning springs . You can kyack, canoe boat the Suwannee river full of springs ,where you can snorkel swim and even dive. About 9 miles north of cheifland Very quiet and layer back park.

• manatee
  • Fred the gator
Sitesite 34
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2021

Staff was very nice. Facilities clean. Nice neighbors. Was there one night; would stay again if in the area.

D
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2021

Great Place to stay

I couldn’t of asked for better. The staff is friendly and helpful. Always clean. The new management has done a lot to improve its campground. Lots to do with the kids.

• large sites
  • great indoor and out door pools
Maria E.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Beautiful and stuff to do!

What a pretty place! Nice size campsite with no dedicated spot to pitch the tent but multiple options bc it is multi level with the fire pit down low in a separate hang out area. We did have a difficult time staking the tent with our tiny stakes so make sure you have titanium, the gravel is tough!…

Kaleb S.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Great place to camp.

This campground was right off of the interstate and very easy to get to so that was a benefit. I didn't make a reservation so I just showed up and all the tent sites were taken so I just rented an RV spot. The scenery was absolutely beautiful and neighbors were very friendly and had a permanent…

Sitesite 8
Jason J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

A wonderful spot

Perched on the rim and a nexus of trails that will take you to everything you want to see in this part of the park. Short hike in (3 miles from Stone Door lot). Views of canyon in winter.

Month of VisitMarch
Jason J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Excellent for a short in/out

Great site right above the falls. A short walk down to a perfect little perch over the top of the falls and the stairs to the bottom. Fee to reserve is nominal and there is a 10% discount for TN residents.

Month of VisitJanuary
Timothy T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2021

Busy in Manchester

This campground is most of the time full. It has large pull through sites but they are a little narrow. There is a pool, ping pong,pool table, play ground & a large gathering area. Full hookups.

SiteDid not stay
Katie D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

A pretty stay in TN

We stayed here for a week. Their wifi is very slow and hardly any cell service. They do have a nice pool and a cute barn. They have a nice place for the kids to play in the field with a play ground. We accidentally tripped the circuit breaker and the owner came and helped right away.

KThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 12, 2021

Great Lake, some good spots in the campground

This campground looks so different since the tornadoes a few years ago took out a lot of the trees.  It is still a great campground, and they have planted lots of trees and really fixed it up.  We ended up in a tiny last minute site I think in B section which I would not recommend.  We have…

SiteB3
Month of VisitApril
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Can't wait to go back!

This is a nice primitive camp site just a 2 min walk from Petty John Cave and a 5 min drive to Rock Town Trailhead. Come here to try your hand at rock climbing and spelunking. The permit was 15 dollars to access Rock Town and the Caves... I'd like to come and try my hand at spelunking some time…

Month of VisitOctober
K
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Small and cramped but worth it

View is absolutely breathtaking! All the sites were clean and the customer service of park staff was on point. Sites themself were a little cramped for my taste. Clean facilities.

K
Reviewed Jul. 5, 2021

Great place!

Grounds were clean and fairly spacious! Showers clogged a bit but other than that no complaints!

Cassandra T.
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2021

My Staycation Spot

I'm a local and tent camping saves my sanity from a high preassured daily life. When I cant leave to camp I'll set up at a primitive site here for a week at a time. It's a simple space. No picnic tables at primitive sites. It's clean...beautiful....loads of hiking trails...and great food is a 10…

Site12B is a great site.
Michael L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2021

Great spot to stop on Monteagle Mountain.

We have used this spot as a late night stopover while en route to Florida. Little ways off the interstate,but has full hookups.

Month of VisitJanuary