About Battlefield Campground & RV Park
Private
Battlefield Campground & RV Park is located in Georgia
2 Reviews of Battlefield Campground & RV Park
Adequate but not special

We booked the very last sight open in this campground for a thur-sun tourney in Chattanooga. It was about a 20 minute drive to the fields from the campground even though it was in Georgia. There are very few campgrounds around this area so if you need to stay near Chattanooga book ahead of time. Campground had everything you need and showers and bathrooms were clean and always available. Most people staying in this campground looked to be staying long term. Sights were too close to eachother for my liking but a few sights back in the timber were spread out more. Nothing special about the campground at all but nothing to really complain about other than lack of privacy.

Convenient and functional

Battlefield Campground & RV park is locates right off the exit in Ringgold, Ga, right behind the Georgia Winery, so it is very close to Chattanooga. The campground seems to have a lot of long term guests, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you are looking for a relaxing retreat to the woods. The sites are very close to each other, and most of them were full when we stayed. We were on site #69, right across from the pool. The Campground does have some nice amenities like the pool, and playground, dog park, and the pavilion, which I’m not sure what this space is used for, but it was nicely furnished and could be used to host a party or something. The restrooms were exceptionally clean! The bathhouse located in the pavilion was very nice. The staff here is very friendly and accommodating. The location was convenient for us to get back and forth from Chattanooga, but I would only return out of necessity, as I prefer to be a little more secluded when I’m camping.