Campsites

2 Reviews

About This Campground

Add Campground Info

• Drive In
    Park next to your campsite
  • Walk In
    Park in a lot, walk to your campsite

Stay Connected

• WiFi
  • Verizon
  • At&t
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Group
  • Yurts

For Campers

• 2
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 28, 2021

Unique Ranch Camp

After arriving I had a tour from the owner. She showed me the bees and ranch animals. I learned a lot about bees from her, very cool. The outdoor shower was more like a trickle, but it worked well enough. They are constructing a communal kitchen currently. The ranch dog sat with me while I cooked…

• bees entering the hive in slo mo
  • that must be tasty grass
Elise P.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2020

lovely stop with a beautiful sky of stars!

Chris was super sweet and we were able to book 2 hours before showing up at 8:30pm. Warm outdoor shower and plenty of space for camping! Decent cell phone reception and overall a super friendly environment. Would stay again in a heartbeat!!

Last Chance Camp is located in Wyoming

Coordinates

104.81475689985677 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

3 miles off I-25 North of Cheyenne /Exit 16 in the Ranchettes. Open Stop for those looking for lodging with airbnb, Car, Truck Camping, RV (no hookups!), Tents OR check our other listings TIPI Glamping, Glamping Tent!. IF it's COLD outside we offer Greenhouse Camping! ♡ or Rent the Heated Tipi! We are experienced Cool owners who open their ranch to travelers who enjoy serene camping and who are just passing through the area(short term= max is 2 weeks, must be fully contained. We Do Not have a dump station. Prepare to be Fully Self Contained and Self Sufficient. Water, Outhouse and hot showers are available. Enjoy 1 of 3 Community Firepits w/ WiFi, gas grill camp tables. Keep noise level to a minimum. I do have lodgers inside who book through Airbnb. Check In 12PM Check out 1200ish- flexible!

Connection Details

We rate connection speeds from campers like you who submit speed tests with Field Reports.

• Good- 10+Mbps

Campers can make calls and send texts & emails, watch an HD movie, play multiplayer games, and more.

• Fair- 3Mbps-10Mbps

Campers can make calls, send texts & emails, video chat, stream video, and play online games.

• Poor- 0Mbps-3Mbps

Campers might be able check email, send texts, and make calls.

• Available-

Campers have been able to connect here but we don’t know the quality of the connection.

• Unknown-

Connectivity is not known for this campground.