About Madison KOA
KoA
Madison KOA is located in Wisconsin
4 Reviews of Madison KOA
Nope

It’s a field with swimming pool, the highlight was the Taco Bell at the edge of the parking lot.

OK We stayed a while here

Not just that it was 25 minutes from our daughter in Madison this was a very nice KOA.

Typical KOA  but it did have better than normal WiFi or at least where we stayed it did.  Still not good enough to do a lot of streaming.

Had a great pool and playground. Had a place to have a group events.  Had a few cabins not many.

Had separate  tenting area that was really nice.

The folks that worked there were super and every Friday then Made homemade cookies.  NOTE to Self always check in on Friday.

The restrooms were very clean and I did use the shower a few times.  They were very nice.

It has a great dog park with an agility course which was fun to watch some dogs use.

It had restaurants and gas stations close. The Big thing it did have a cheese store not about 1/2 a block you can walk to.  Try all the great cheese and sausage it is super.  Will have to tell you I loved the Cranberry Cheese and the smoked Cheeses.  I also always got a jar of homemade pickles when we stopped.

The last time we stopped the had a corn and veggie stand right next door and great corn.

It is close enough to Madison if you need to visit there.

We have been there 3 times this year.  Really like it.

Great location and people

Great proximity to Madison. DeForest is a great little town with a nice array of restaurants.
The Campground is well maintained and the people are very friendly. Bathrooms are always clean and there is a microwave, fridge, hot plate and dish washing station in the pavilion at the playground.
There is also a dog run where pooches can play off-leash. WiFi was OK. They have wifi across the park, but it would just drop in signal strength occasionally.. Obviously speed is based on the concurrent usage, but signal strength should not vary like that.

Perfect

Let’s start with the staff, they were extremely nice and very helpful! We’d been on the road for two weeks so I had mounds of laundry to do, the laundry room was very clean and priced reasonable. I was able to get all my laundry done and watch the kids swim in the pool close by. They have a well stocked store and sell propane! We loved this place and the kids want to go back and visit again.