Camping in Ramage

21 Reviews of 3 Ramage, West Virginia Campgrounds

L
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Army camp

Was okay, didn't end up staying due to limited spots available. Close to water, sites are wooded. There are 10 drive up sites and 6 walk in sites.

Sitearmy camp
pranali P.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Amazing Place for fun with Friends & Family

This was one of the best place to spend a long weekend with your Friends & Family. We booked cabin for group of 8 people, and room was pretty good enough for all of the members. They have plenty of activities to do including River Rafting. New River Gorge bridge was amazing specially Long point…

• Play button icon
SiteB59
A
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Small, simple, right by the river

I stayed 3 nights, and first two were fantastic. On the 3rd night a vehicle parked in the boat ramp lot and blasted music started at 2am, lots of yelling. I heard from several people that the walk-in spots can get pretty rowdy with locals. The pull-in spots were fine. Picnic table, fire ring,…

• River
I
Reviewed May. 8, 2021

So many activities!

This place is awesome for anyone looking to pack a day full of activities. The white water rafting was incredible and the staff all around was FANTASTIC. The only downside would be the campsites (tent camping) being very close to one another.

SiteB11
A
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Peaceful!

It’s such a peaceful place to visit. Kids can play without worry.

C
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2021

Family oriented campground

If you want a place for your kids to play and ride bikes, this is it. Campsites are a little close in some areas but when you are here, you are family!

Zondra V.
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2021

Calm lake experience

Great place for kayaking on a beautiful lake nestled in the mountains of Fayette county

Rozina G.
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2020

Not bad

Is a cheap place, the shower house is very old, $40 per night The sewer was flooded because of the rain, don’t park in the middle line Is bad.

Laura H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2020

Party Central

We enjoyed our stay at Huntington/Fox Fire KOA! This is a holiday KOA that offers more amenities for vacationers. It has very close proximity to I-64 in West Virginia, and you can hear the traffic pretty clearly.

The staff is wonderful, they obviously care very much about their jobs and we…

Vanessa D.
Reviewed May. 20, 2020

Our favorite place.

We avoid many state parks due to the amount of rules and being stacked right on top of others. Once we discovered Falls, we only camp here. Kids can be seen from all spots, all over the campground. Very family friendly. Clean. Fantastic staff. Every time we think of trying a new place, we go back…

Chaz M.
Reviewed May. 1, 2020

Beautiful but Can Flood

This was a peaceful, nice area but when there is a lot of rain there is definitely the chance it’ll flood.

Ralph L.
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2019

OVERPRICED

Maybe I am not used to KOA prices but $52 a night for a FHU seems high! The owners were nice and accommodating! The site while somewhat level was gravel and wet from day’s storm (poor drainage) ! I booked from afar and was not able to find other campgrounds near Charleston, WV.

D
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2019

Fallsburg campground

Good place to get away for the weekend.

Billy C.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2019

Great place to camp

Army Camp is my favorite place to camp. 10 tent sites. 2 are handicap. Has always been quiet with good people camping while I was here. Area for people to swim in the river or fish. One trail on far side of parking area that I haven’t been on yet. Great area.