Nature

Available
  • Verizon
    Unknown
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Unknown

• 3
Austin-Tarra G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 28, 2021

Great Campground, Beautiful Trails, Golf Course

This was a good campsite, good amount of space between campsites. We had electric only hook ups. There was supposed to be community water at the campsite, but unfortunately it was turned off as we were there at the end of their camping season. There is a dump site available. Make sure your…

• Campsite
  • Trashcans at each campsite
  • Check map of campground as some spots are harder to get into than others
Tiffany A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2021

An Unexpected Beauty

I chose this particular place because it was two hours away from family that we had not seen in a while. Coming from South MS, I had no idea how stunning WV would be. This park has surprised us every single day. They have an abundance of trails with varying difficultly levels. We were here for…

P
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2021

Great place to camp

All sites are paved and some have electric hook ups. The bathhouse has heated, clean showers (score!). Digging this campground because it’s open year round and the hiking trails are plentiful.

Twin Falls Resort State Park is located in West Virginia

Directions

If you are traveling either north or south on I-77 or east or west on I-64 you'll pass through Beckley, West Virginia. I-77 and I-64 run together there and these directions will get you from I77/I-64 to Twin Falls Resort State Park. Exit I-64/I77 at Beckley, West Virginia at Exit 42(marked Beckley and Robert C. Byrd Drive). From Exit 42 it is 28 miles(45 minutes) to Twin Falls Lodge. From the Exit Ramp turn right onto Rt 16 South/Rt 97 West (marked Sophia, Mullens). Drive approximately 3.5 miles on Rt 16 South/Rt 97 West. This is all 4-lane road.

Coordinates