Nature
Animals

Wonderland RV Park

16 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

About This Campground

Wonderland RV Park is the perfect spot to hang your hat while you explore Capitol Reef National Park, after all, we've been welcoming guests to the wonders of Southern Utah since 1934.

We're located at the junction of Scenic Byway 24 and All American Highway 12 – just three miles away from…

Add Campground Info

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Available

• 9
S
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2022

BEWARE!! Employee verbally assaulted 7 y/o child, and chipped rocks at us

Our 5th wheel was hooked up and ready to leave and we had some battery problems, so I told both my kids to go use the campground bathrooms before we left. My 7 year old son was wearing a dress that day. They are a boy and uses a boys bathroom, though they like to wear dresses sometimes. An employee…

• This is the man, Jason, who verbally assaulted our 7 y/o child and then attached us and our truck with his weed whacker.
Jules S.
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2022

By far the best campground in the US

I’ve been here a few times actually. It’s very small which I love. Very clean and well kept. I always feel at ease in this valley. There is so much clean green grass. It’s right next to a pasture with horses, cattle, and ducks. A little more money than most but I gladly pay it cause it’s great. The…

SiteTent site
Brian B.
Reviewed Jul. 14, 2022

Great spot

Small, well equipped with tidy, well adorned sites. Lots of shade. Pasture adjoining sites with bison, cows, and horses just feet from us. A pool/hot tub would be 5 star.

Wonderland RV Park is located in Utah

Directions

Located at the junction of Scenic Byway 24 and All American Highway 12. Just 3 miles from Capitol Reef National Park.

Address