Water Unknown
Bureau of Land Management
Drinks Canyon is located in Utah
10 Reviews of Drinks Canyon
Great river front campground

The closeness to the main road causes day time to be a bit noisy and not as relaxing as the place could be, but it’s quiet at night.

I find it strange that all campgrounds charge the same amount but don’t offer the same amenities - no trash or water here and only an open air pit toilet.

But after all that it’s a great campground very close to Moab, Arches and Canyonlands and well worth it all.

First come first serve

Quiet spot near the river with a nice view

Great Little Campground

We stayed two night at this campground that is right outside arches our site was off by itself and loved it beautiful view in the canyon. We had a picnic table and fire pit.

Great locAtion

I love being the desert but I also love being by the water. With the spa you get the best of both worlds and you get the chance to be there to great things that are going to be around

Great location on the river!

Easily accessible from Moab on 128. This site is perfect if you want to explore arches or canyonlands or the greater Moab area. Lots of hikes right near the campsite too. Take a swim in the Colorado River if it's hot in the summer months!

Riverside, canyons, close to trails!

This place is great! We decided to swing through Moab and arches national park on our way to Denver. It is a blm site, only $15 per car and right off the road near a few trails. All first come first serve sites, so arrive early if possible! Plenty of space between sites with fire pits and benches. No running water, so bring your own! Situated on the Colorado river and surrounded by amazing rock formations!! Definitely worth a visit!

Close to Arches, the river and wide open...

These sites are first come first serve and are pretty flat and have your normal table and fire ring.

However, you also have open top (no roof) pit toilets and no potable water…so make sure you have some with you as I'm not sure about drinking from the river…

The sites themselves are nice and not too packed together. But you really only have some brush for shade. Although you have great views and will probably want to get out exploring anyways.

Colorado River and Arches

Insane site. Fills up quick so grab it early. This is site #17. Stars were amazing at night. Arches is 15 min up the road. No water here but can grab shower at RV place right outside of arches for a couple bucks.

Right on the Colorado outside of Arches

Having trouble getting a campsite in Arches, dont fret. This beautiful campsite is about 10 minutes from the front door, right on the Colorado River! Win!

Red rocks

This place is right in UT and it is amazing! As we drove by I was so confused that the water and rocks were red. I was even more surprised that people swam in it because I thought it would turn them red.