About O.K. RV Park & Canyonlands Stables
Max Length: 45 ft.
O.K. RV Park & Canyonlands Stables is located in Utah
6 Reviews of O.K. RV Park & Canyonlands Stables
Quiet sites

We stayed at O.K. RV park & Canyonlands stable for two nights. We were surprised that it was not noisy. We were about two blocks from the highway and could barely hear it. We did not use the facilities but they looked nice from the outside. The host was very nice and accommodating. The spots were a little close together but the spots were not filled until we left. The views are beautiful!

I would definitely come back when we are in the area.

Pleasantly Suprised

We were very happy with our stay at Okay. None of the RV parks in Moab are elite class parks but Okay is more than accommodating. Most of the sites are gravel pull through with full hook ups. They have several back in spaces but most of those are used for RV rentals which they also offer. Shade is hard to come by in Moab but each site has a couple trees, a picnic table, and a small amount of grass. The bathrooms are clean with nice showers. Okay is located on the edge of town and a couple blocks off the highway so it is very quiet and peaceful at night. We’d definitely stay here again.

Best price we found near Moab

We actually stayed here for a whole month. That was a little long for us, but the park was just fine. They had gas grills you could use during your stay and we enjoyed that for sure! There is laundry there and the facilities are very nice. The people working were friendly too. This is a little out of town, but still close enough to get to town and the parks easily. There is a ton to do in the area so come ready for outdoor activities!  Also, it is HOT in July.  Pick a different month to come if you can!

Beautiful campground

We love this campground the office people are really friendly, location is excellent. Everything is spotless and well-kept very close to Moab, lots of nice amenities very reasonable price.

Highly Recommended

We stayed in one of the tent sites and I couldn’t be more impressed with the quality of this park. The bathrooms were well thought out and in impeccable condition. The staff was kind and so responsive to questions and considerate of our arrival time. The tent we stayed in had everything we needed - a wonderfully comfortable king bed, towels ready to go, lights that were portable in case you needed for a walk at night, air conditioning, heater, WiFi…. obsessed!

Recommended. Clean, well cared for, quiet, very helpful staff.

Just a few miles from Moab. Cleanest bathroom and showers I have experienced in a public setting. Grounds well cared for. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. They had only overflow spaces available when I called but called me back a couple of times when they had cancellations to help me get into a space of my own. They have tents and teepees for rent as well. Their prices are better than most in the area.