Camping in Little Trieste

Recent Tents Reviews Near Little Trieste, Utah

750 Reviews of 174 Little Trieste, Utah Campgrounds

Tom J.The Dyrt PRO User

Beautiful location

Beautiful area and lots of first come first serve spots. Here late in the season so it was chilly but it is in the mountains! Winding road to get here from Park City but appears to be a shorter straight shot into Salt Lake City. Picnic tables and fire rings at each site right next to the parking…

jThe Dyrt PRO User

Camping inside the park

Very nice campsites with teepees available in the next two very large stocked freshwater pond we’re taking trails want to go yes

SiteLarge group site with bathrooms
Toni H.The Dyrt PRO User

Ok

a little tight but otherwise ok

Site107 / 026
TThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice KOA

The spots are a little tight but lots of spaces here. We're in a 40 ft Allegro Bus. Our space was 65 ft long which was good since we tow as well. Concrete pads are nice. Grass in between, clean and quiet. I liked hearing the train horn in the distance. 😀 nice koa

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Nice park, not so nice area

The park is nice, and my rating is primarily based on the area. The surrounding area is not so nice. Lots of noises from traffic, trains, airplanes, and the factory across the street. I would recommend staying outside the city, but if you absolutely need to stay in this area it is a good park.

Nice park

Nice park, but the pads can be exceptionally out of level.

Reviewed Sep. 17, 2021

Good stop that is city adjacent

Looks like less of a parking lot than the adjacent private RV park. Short walk to the beach and swimming area, but no other significant recreational activities. Sites are paved, many with hookups. Served well as an overnight stop on our way north.

VThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

Great Little Campground

The area is well wooded and the sites though small give a good deal of privacy. There are plenty of toilets and water spigots with potable water, but no trash receptacles, so you’ll need to pack out your trash

Olivia L R.
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2021

My favorite Campground and Host

Let me tell you about one of the best hid secrets,  It's this place! It seems to have started out as a fishing spot at the reservoir and expanded into a campground many years ago. The camp host Stevie was amazing.  I have never seen a campground so well-cared-for. I was also there for a week on my…

Site4,7,19,21,23
Lawrence The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Wonderful state park!

What a neat state park! Lots to do here. Hiking, biking, boating, swimming, and just strolling around the place. The staff was GREAT! Very friendly and courteous. Each area has there own camp host, if you have any issues, which is nice. Ed and his wife were ours for the 2 wks. we were there. Nice…

l
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great SLC stop over

This my 3 stay here at Utah Lake state park. 2x in July and now in September. I’m a single female traveler. With the heat this summer I’ve been boondocking in the mountains and then come down to the valley to restock and plug in for a few days. This state park checks all of the boxes.

Steve C.The Dyrt PRO User

Camping in aspens

This is a great little campground the hosts were super friendly and helpful. The site was level and had a great flat slab, table and fire pit. This campground is very well maintained. The only downside is some traffic noise from Hwy 40. Nice clean restrooms but be aware they don’t have lights.

• Play button icon
Site004 Loop A
S
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Hidden gem right off the freeway.

This place was an oasis for any traveler. The sites are spacious, well placed with lovely views all around. I had a small river behind me. There’s a large pool and plenty of play areas. As large as Echo Island is, it’s surprisingly peaceful.

• my site to the right of photo
  • view in front/side of my site
SiteH8
Eric F.

Love it

Close to home, beauatiful sites.

Eric F.

Descent

Good fishing, open area but not very scenic