Equestrian

USDA Forest Service
Contact
Diamond Fork is located in Utah
Directions
From I-15 take exit 261 heading up Spanish Fork Canyon.  Continue up Spanish Fork Canyon for about 9 miles to Forest Service Road 029 (Diamond Fork Canyon).  Turn left into Diamond Fork Canyon.
4 Reviews of Diamond Fork
Very clean and super camp host!

I really loved this campground! And I really love Diamond Fork Hotsprings! I can’t wait to visit again! We camped the Thursday after Labor bad and had the entire campground almost all to ourselves! On Labor Day weekend there wasn’t an empty campsite. Cost is $22 for a single site, $44 for a double. We arrived to camp around 7:30 and pitched our tent then headed up the road a few more miles to the parking area for Diamond Fork (5th water) Hot Springs. I recommend visiting the Hotspring at night in the summer to escape the overwhelming crowds. There were only a handful of people at the springs during our evening visit. The trail to the springs is about 2.4 miles in. We returned to camp around 1 AM and slept soundly in the still, quiet nature. You can hear the stream babble nearby. We slept in and as we were breaking down camp, Marc, the camp host stopped by to se how our visit was and if we needed anything. What a wonderful man! We chatted for quite a while about the area and he offered to give us a tour of the campground in his golf cart. This is a pretty leather campground! 3 separate loops. There are some hike in tent sites but they are set up for dual tents and are priced as such so they are $44 which is quite speedy for a pack in tent site. There is a well maintained nature trail the passes through the campground. There are educational kiosks along the trail. There are multiple restrooms throughout the campground. The 2 I used were very clean considering it was post holiday weekend.
Each campsite had a fire ring, grill, and a picnic table. Tent sites all offered nice level areas for pitching your tent. You can purchase fire wood from the camp host. This is a great place and I can’t wait to return!

Great place to get out of the heat of summer

This is a great place to camp. You are really close to fifth water and the start of the trail to the hot pots. There is lots of big cotton wood trees for shade. The spots are big enough for a tent or RV. All spots have a nice picnic table and fire ring. There is bathrooms close and they are clean. There is a really nice river walk trail that is fun for kids and adults and the fishing is really good in the river that is close by. I have stayed here a few times and have never found a spot I didn't like. It can get busy in the summer so call or reserve ahead of time. there are lots of single sites for $24 a night or or group sites of $48 you can also reserve a huge group site with pavilion and up to 75 people for $145 a night which is awesome if you want to do a family party or reunion in an amazing canyon. https://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/uwcnf/recreation/camping-cabins/recarea/?recid=9855&actid=29

The views are amazing lots of red rocks and cliffs to see. Lots of great hikes, the fishing for brown trout, and cutthroat trout in diamond fork river or the fifth water river can be amazing and you don't see a lot of anglers so that makes it way fun. If you stay here make sure to take the time to hike up to fifth water hot pots it is amazing.

There were some bugs but not to many to be annoying. I have seen snakes on some of the hikes so watch out where you step. I have seen elk, deer, moose, wild turkeys, and black bear in and around the area and campsite so don't leave food in your tent and clean up your campsite.

This is a very clean campground the camp staff takes pride in this campground. There is firewood available from the camp staff and fire is legal in fire pits.

Lots of shade trees make it lots cooler in the summer so you can beat the heat.

Very friendly host

The host was extremely friendly and helped us find a spot. Great place to camp!

Great Campgrounds

Diamond Fork campgrounds are so clean, family friendly and nice. The bathrooms are always kept up, the trails for hiking and mountain biking are clear. Overall a great place to camp.