About This Campground
- Tent Sites
- RV Sites
- Standard (Tent/RV)
- ADA Access
- Picnic Table
- Firewood Available
- Phone Service
- Drinking Water
- Electric Hookups
- Sanitary Dump
- Sewer Hookups
- Water Hookups
- Drive InPark next to your campsite
- Walk InPark in a lot, walk to your campsite
- Hike InHike a trail to your campsite
- Boat InBoat to your campsite
Nice, quiet and clean park! We were lucky enough to get a water front site perfect to launch canoe/kayak.
• Quick check-in
• 176-acre park with 40 campsites on the south shore of Lake Bastrop.
• Level site concrete pad surrounded by crushed granite.
• Aluminum picnic table, lantern pole, BBQ grill and fire pit with cooking grill.
• Cleaned BBQ grill and fire pit upon arrival.
• Very private…
We live in Austin and this is truly our go to campground recently. Its so well kept, the campground layout is very clever. There's no bad sites! Nice privacy between sites. Some sites are on the lake with a little trail to access the water. There's so much do like hiking, biking, fishing, putt putt…
South Shore Park is located in Texas