Woodland Hills , TEXAS

LIMITED TIME OFFER Try Pro Free for 3 Months

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Woodland Hills Camping Reviews
Great spot right on the water

We stayed for a night in site 40 on our way south. The site was large and right by the water. The bathroom in that little loop had been destroyed by vandals, but there was a really nice one the next loop over. Will definitely stay here again if we’re in the area.

Meridian State Park

Wish they would change the name to Meridian State Park instead of just Meridian on here.  Very nice, small, peaceful park.  There are 8 pull thru sites with full hookups, including 50 amp.  We were in on site 6.  Fairly level, but not much room to put a rug out.  They had 5 big rocks out to keep people from parking to close to the site.  Very close to the bathroom and shower room.  Very clean.  Right next to Park Office.  Lake was only 5 minute walk or minute drive.  Excellent swimming area  with picnic tables and grills.  Did not get a chance to fish there but heard it is very good.  Very quiet park.

Beautiful campsites, beautiful trails

This state park was amazing to camp at! Nice and quiet, cleanly kept up, wildlife was present, but not pesky! The trails were perfect and fun. Views were amazing. Will definitely be back.

Best of the three!

There are three VOE Parks on Lake Navarrow Mills and in my personal opnion Wolf Creek Park is the best. We camped here all the time when I was a kid. Navarrow Mills is a fantastic fishing lake. Tons of Crappie and catfish. The facilities are what you would expect from a COE park. Concrete table farily level sites and best of all easy water access.

Really Nice Campground, BUT my God the ants!

Liberty hill is a very beautiful campground but there is a serius issue with the invasive Argentian ant. This is a great campground to spend a few days or weeks relaxing and catching fish. Lake Navarro Mills is well know as the best Crappie fishing lake in Texas. Navarro Mills Liberty Hill Park features a fantastic fishing barge that is covered allowing you to fish no matter the weather. Our visit to Liberty Hill Park at Navarro Mills Lake was a real treat with one minor exception, Argentine Ants, these can be a real issue when RV camping at Liberty Hill Park as this invasive species is out of control at Liberty Hill Park. Want to see more fun RV tours and RV camping videos? Visit my channel here… https://www.youtube.com/c/BobBarkerRVGuy

Family time

Been here a few times and absolutely love it. Kids like it as well. Plenty of hiking trails and some wading water running through the place.

Great Boaters Park!

Mott park is a fantastic campground for lake activities! At the time of my visit the facilities were clean. The park was well cared for and the sites were all pretty good. It has has been a couple of years since my visit but I am sure that Mott park is just as nice as it was on my last visit. I have videos of my visit on my YouTube…DudeRV.com

Great park

This is one of the better parks we have been to. Lots of trees and shades. Well maintained. Range of easy trails that are kid friendly. Kids loved seeing the tracks, easy access for the kids. Campground clean and comfortable.

Walked in the footsteps of dinosaurs

This is a nice and different place, plenty of places to hike, but we really only had one day out of four because we had rain for three days out of the four, lucky enough the first day is when we explored the dinosaur sites, also in town there a great and cool BBQ place called (loco coyote)

WORTH IT!