The best TENT SITES camping near
La Homa Groves Estates Number 3 Colonia , TEXAS

Most Recent La Homa Groves Estates Number 3 Colonia Camping Reviews
Overpriced

Overpriced for what they offer. Small concrete pad that's not even aligned with the RV door. The hook ups are on the right side when the electric cable and tanks' valve is on the left so the sewer hose ended up underneath the RV. $40/night… Stayed 3 nights… waste if money.

Best RV Park in the RGV

Bentsen Palm Village RV Resort’s unique hub-and-spoke circle design allows ample space to maneuver even the biggest RVs.Full hookups 50amp, clubhouse,pool,pontoon boat,bicycles,kayaks. World birding center @ Bentsen State Park. National Butterly Center. Wood Shop. $49 - 69/night.

Would stay again

We spent a week at Chimney Rock in life January. As expected the weather was great. Played golf at nearby courses. Most of the people there are Winter Texans are 55+. Very friendly. Lots of fun activities. Border patrol post on the property. Very safe. No cable and cell service spotty.

Great place to visit

I really enjoyed my stay at this campsite with my family. We actually came here on our Spring Break when we were in high school. We decided to come here because it wasn't a very long drive from home, and we knew there was some good hiking nearby. Located in Pharr Texas, the park is surrounded my beautiful citrus groves. You literally feel like you are in a desert oasis. Our favorite part is that it is located very close to the Rio Grande Valley. There are so many great attractions and places to do outdoor activities. If you want to head to the water you can drive an hour away and hit the Gulf of Mexico. We did this the second day we stayed here and it was so much fun, i would highly recommend doing this!! My mom and I also went shopping nearby- there is a great mall and shopping area close. The RV park was good. Water and electrical hookups, and enough room between sites which we like. Clean restrooms and area.

Great place for birds

Interesting park. Used to be a full RV campground but has limited camping to hike-in primitive only. Bathrooms are about .3 miles away. Busy season is November-February when birds are easy to spot and winter Texans are in. Fun place to hike and check out what is in the bird blinds.