Laredo, TEXAS

Most Recent Laredo Camping Reviews
Great hole in wall!!!

Great for a day or over night.

Large sites with easy highway access

This state park provides a variety of sites, pull thru and back-in. Some with covered picnic tables. Great place for walking on the edge of Laredo. 5th wheel needed some leveling in a pull-thru site. Site was neatly maintained and camped during the week; park was fairly empty.

Gorgeous Place!

Hands down one of my favorite places to visit. Lake Casa Blanca State Park is gorgeous, and great for the whole family! There is nothing better than camping, but also being by water. It is a win, win. This campground is actually very close to the border, which I think is kind of cool. The times I have stayed here, I have not gone into Mexico. Too much of a hassle to sit through customs. We bring our boat and water ski, tube, and wakeboard. There are tons of people out on the water, people jet skiing or stand up paddle boarding. We have also fished out here and have been lucky! The campground itself is really nice, and big. There is a pool, park, basketball and volleyball courts, baseball field, and playground for kids. There are also some really great hikes that my family and I enjoyed, as well as trails for mountain biking. The hiking was my favorite because of all the beautiful wildflowers. I took so many pictures during the hike of the flowers because they were beautiful. Campsites have hookups for water and electricity if you bring your RV. Overall, this place is one of my favorites to go to. There is so many outdoor activities to choose from, you won't be bored!

Christmas Stay

Stayed here for Christmas Eve. Beautiful campsites that overlook the lake. Not much to the local town. Would definitely stay again.