Camping in Pleasant Hill

568 Reviews of 82 Pleasant Hill, Tennessee Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Cave Country

This RV Park is clean and well maintained. The dog park is beautiful with well trimmed grass and large. They have a nice swimming pool, picnic tables, and fire rings. Nice large gravel pull through site and level. The Mammoth Cave National Park is 10 miles with many other attractions nearby. We…

Kevin O.
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Cozy KOA with tons of amenities!

This KOA is in a really convenient location near downtown Nashville! They have tons of amenities (shower, hot tub, pool, etc) so it’s not exactly backcountry camping if that’s more your thing. But they have a shuttle for $10 that runs round trip every hour to downtown Nashville, which is a must…

Darrell F.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Clean campground at a waterpark

I actually had a really good stay here, but I will say that the water park was closed and it wasn’t peak season. They do keep the campground up and it is very friendly service. I like that they had cable and a full hook up and the showers and bathrooms were nice

SiteI stayed on site number 12
Month of VisitApril
TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Beautiful waterfront camping

Great, spacious sites with concrete or wood picnic tables, fire pits and grills. Fairly level sites. Clean and well maintained. Only downside is limited bathroom and shower facilites ( a long trek, uphill).

Site34&48
GThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Great State Park

Everyone including staff was pleasant and helpful. Sites are adequate, plenty of shade, dump station, trash bins and bath house was easily accessible. Enjoyed our stay, will visit again.

Beth H.
Reviewed Jun. 7, 2021

Beautiful and peaceful!

One of our favorite campgrounds! The campground is huge! There are 6 loops to choose from. Be sure to make sure of site lengths and if there is electric (because not all have electric in every loop) our personal favorite is loop E. Sites are varying in condition and some aren’t very level, but…

SiteE17
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

My Favorite Campground

I love mammoth cave campground a whole lot. It’s not just the caves but I love the camp sites here. The rangers are super helpful and even if the tours are sold out the trails are awesome. Especially if you love snapping photos of the landscape.

Melody S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Beautiful Spot

Beautiful spot close to the water. Secluded area that can be reached via GPS coordinates ONLY (we learned this after trying to check in at the Dale Hollow campground).

Things to know:

• there was no dumpster for trash

-hike in spot with vault toilet

• 45 minutes from Standing Stone State Park
kThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Amazing site decks

I've stayed here a few different times. The sites are level but may have a steep incline or decline to reach pad.  The campground is hilly but several sites have good views of the lake. Most have some shade. Clean bathrooms.

Campfiresandcoffee94  .The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Family Vacation

We stayed 5 days at this beautiful campsite, we were pleased to find the facilities clean with hot water, washer and dryer on site.

RV pads are well maintained. There's plenty of trees though some pads have only direct sun.

Found out once we got there that the connection for LTE is pretty…

• campsite
  • lake dog
  • swimming area
B
Reviewed Jun. 2, 2021

Dated but clean and quit

Stayed in camp site 40 Bath house dated but keep clean no sewer hook ups very helpful staff if you have larger campers stay in one of the two newer sections sights are larger and more level in all would stay again

J
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

Great location, friendly staff, nice pool and bath house

I managed to get in here for memorial day weekend at the last minute. My site was pretty small and a back in site but that was no problem since I have a small camper. The site was full hookup and probably the easiest sewer connection I've had at any campground, very low and easy to drain and flush…

• Site 50 with my little trailer
  • 360 view of camp ground from site 50
  • Unique, old school Apache hard side popup that I thought was pretty cool
P
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Only if you like congestion.

Our site was so small I could barely fit my pop-up and compact pickup on it. Arrived after dark and fell down a 2-3 foot drop-off at the edge of asphalt. Picnic table was in the grass at about a 30 degree tilt. Fire pit was 30 feet away in the bottom of a wash.

a
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

No Room But Nice People

Very hard to back into site. Very crowded, believe most are long term stays.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Big Rig Friendly Very Nice

Would have got 5 stars but the power would spike several times a day to 129-132 volts setting off alarm in coach. We moved spots and same issue but fewer times a day. Highly recommend Surge Protector at this park. Other than that, super nice, kid friendly, obviously, with lots to do right in the…

Site222-252