The best WALK IN camping near
Church Hill , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Church Hill Camping Reviews
Loved staying here!

A bucket list trip to step foot on the APP and spend time wandering Hot Springs NC.

Beautiful little campground right along the river.

Mostly level gravel spots. Sites are close together. Block bathhouse that the spiders enjoy. Beautiful river. Lots of open space pets. This is very country setting. Friendly host.

Our favorite

This is our absolute favorite campground. Great amenities and ease of access for anything we need with a short drive into town. It’s quiet and relaxing. Watch out for pesky raccoons in site 7. They love to eat dog food.

Great Campground ! We had 2 sites 64,65

Great sites in loop 5. Up the hill. we had 3 tents and a camper. Shaded, good fire pits, picnic table. Fire pits you had to walk up to but were away from tents, which I liked. Bathhouse was clean, well lit, pretty warm showers. Campground was very clean and has a lot of amenities. We were there for base camp hiking the Appalachian Trail. Sites 56,57,58 were large flat sites with lots of room if you have a large camper. Was very full the week we were there. Recommend!

Highly Recommend

Very nice campgrounnd! Very clean. Even the fire pit was cleaned out. Host came by within ten minutes to check us in, which was much appreciated. Stayed in Lover's Leep #8. Steep drive in, but easy back in to site. Highly recommend

Great campground

Great campground right on the River town is right across railroad tracks

4/5 Labor Day weekend

Camp grounds were amazing. Staff was beyond friendly and professional. I knocked off a star only because of how close sites were together. Other than that everything was out standing. Anything we needed staff was able to accommodate.

Awesome campground

We really enjoyed this campground. My husband and I were able to launch our kayaks from our campsite.. we did have to walk down a fairly steep bank to do this. We also swam from the bank. Campsite was great! Plenty of room and spaced out well. My only complaint was that the second night we were there a family with two kids camped next to us and they were LOUD! I have kids and loud kids don’t bother me at all, during the day. But these kids were out running around the campground screaming past midnight. The campground hosts were right across from these people. So quiet time was obviously not observed. It was very annoying, being woke up at 1:30 AM hearing a kid screaming about the fish he caught, he was right next to our campsite!! Other than that this campground was awesome!

Always fun!

This is our go to!! Always able to get to the river and play. Tubing, skipping rocks and swimming. The hot springs are an added bonus. Great restaurants.

Excellent campground!

The owners were very friendly and the place was easy to find and very scenic! Our tent site was clean and level. The bathrooms and showers were so clean! As clean as any hotel. I would definitely recommend this campground.