The best EQUESTRIAN camping near
Church Hill , TENNESSEE

Most Recent Church Hill Camping Reviews
Our favorite

This is our absolute favorite campground. Great amenities and ease of access for anything we need with a short drive into town. It’s quiet and relaxing. Watch out for pesky raccoons in site 7. They love to eat dog food.

Convenient and Clean

Kingsport/Bristol has easy access from Interstate 81 and the campground is easily navigated with a large 5th wheel.

They have cabins, a nice pool, a blob, lots of outdoor activities, playground area, horse shoes, even with it being a smaller KOA Campground there is a lot to do. The park is also near Warriors Path State Park, which is fun to go hike and see.

They have several large pull through sites, as well as back in smaller sites. They have 50amp service and full hookup sites.

Cellular reception is decent for TMobile and AT&T.

This park is frequented by travelers and NASCAR fans.

What luck!

I’d never used a KOA before but was tremendously impressed with the serene beauty of this place situated well away from traffic in a bucolic setting. Mindful of my budget I learned to ask for a tent site with no electricity, no water, just toilets and showers. The young man who helped me observed I was alone and put me in a small cabin for no additional charge. Just outside the cabin was a bonfire of old wood from construction debris. I was super stoked to get this deal. I spent lots of time stoking that fire and sitting outdoors watching the evening arrive. If you’re anywhere near the area do stop in and enjoy a quiet and lovely night. You can even pet the horses nearby.

Top notch

Large RR/shower rooms well maintained. Lots to do with a great lake for kayaking. Great trails, and other activities

One of our favorite quick getaways

Panther creek has great hiking trails, pool, playground fire pits and so much more! The campground tends to be quiet and relaxed and has full hookups on some of the sites along with a nice little store and the dump station.

Quiet and relaxing

This is a very quiet campground. It has roomy sites and all amenities. The number of sites with sewer is limited, so book early to ensure availability. The campground is a single loop and the full hookups are on a hill. Parking area on the Sites are level, but they tend to slope otherwise. We enjoyed our stay here and will return as it is local and good for quick trips.

Full time RV'ers

Under new management, Kaiser is one of the best managers this place has had. It is one of the best campgrounds around. Priced right, clean, fantastic scenery, ideally located. Make a reservation you won't regret it

Great front country campground.

The campground has 50 full-hookup sites. A pavilion, shower house. The Park has tennis courts, a swimming pool, 60 miles of trails and a boat ramp for Cherokee Lake.

Hikers Retreat

This camp site is great for hikers! We visited this site while participating in the Dirty Bird Dirt Circuit! We camped while running the race through the trails of the park. The campsite is small but close to all the trails.

Small with little amenities

All tent spaces are open with folks near you. Nice little creek but, cold. Each spot has a fire pit with plenty of wood nearby.