Commerce , OKLAHOMA

Most Recent Commerce Camping Reviews
Just pretty close to perfect

‘‘This Campground has sections. The one group is the (Sentury) Indian, and the second loop is the Eagle Point Fox loop. We were at the Sentry loop. We liked site 71 in that loop. It offered the most space and was a full hook up. That is one of the best things about this campground. Several full hookups. Boat ramp was nice. Not great but ok for kayaking. Nice swim beach. Campground host we met was not very friendly or helpful.

Great place to go off road riding. Fun olace

This is a Off-road park that has cabins and other camping options.  Not a quiet place but for those looking to ride or enjoy some off-road fun this is a good place to play!  There are some hiking trails where you can ride them hike..

Bring on the Deet!

Had an awesome hike, more incline/decline than I was expecting for the area! The caves were closed off due to walkway damage. Loved the lookout over the Missouri River! One less fun but not trip ruining detail, were the ticks. I went in August and they were pretty bad, tons on our legs and on my dog just from the hike. Next time I'll be prepared with deet!

Nice State Facility

Big park with so many site options. Very large sites on the lower area, upper area is a little more tight. Easy access to the launch ramp for smaller boat rigs.. easy access to the area activities very accommodating staff

Great Family Off-Road Park!

My son ended up breaking our side by side the first day we got there and The owner Russ Hogan went out of his way to try to find someone to help fix it. His off road park is perfect for those of all levels and then it leads out to the State Park where there’s tons more to ride! He is a veteran with a heart of gold but doesn’t like any funny business. I will definitely be back with our family!

AWESOME

VERY clean, Easy access, fair price for the propane they sell, VERY nice managers and very helpful!

Great place

Our first trip there was great! You are not able to make reservations BUT we set up a day early and had some great campsites! We were parked right on the water. They have concrete slabs with a great picnic table for each site. There is no sewer and 50 amp service is only on one side. We will definitely be spending more time here in the future!!!

coon centeral

Im here annually and love it but let me warn you of the raccons haaaaaa I left my van a few hours at night and they got in and tore the place up!!!!! they got in the back pop open window

other than that its a great park with a pool and lake swimming access

app wont let me post pics ir video

Good overnight spot

We were happy to find a tent spot to park our vancamper on the memorial day weekend. Although we were surrounded by RVers, our site backed up to a line of trees and we could even see the lake from our site, albeit through the trees. The campground wasn't too loud, there was more noise from the boats on the lake and the red-headed woodpeckers. Our site had a picnic table and a grill and a short walk to the bathrooms.