Standard (Tent/RV)
The Dyrt Pro Partner

Save 10% at this campground.

About Bobcat Creek RV Park

We are very proud to be the owners of Bobcat Creek Rv Park. We puchased the park August 2018. We both left our corporate jobs to be able to spend more time together. We have made improvements to the park and we will continue to make improvements in the future. We plan to build an office and we will continue making improvements each and every day to make your stay will us a very happy experience. We wish you safe travels!
Happy RV’ing my friends!!! Thanks for choosing our beautiful park! Loren and Cindy Caves

Price
Max Length: 70 ft.
Bobcat Creek RV Park is located in Oklahoma
4 Reviews of Bobcat Creek RV Park
Great RV Park!

Wonderful spaces with lots of room. Great walk around the lake. The little store offers a variety of things that you may need. Clean laundry room with easy access from all the sites.Dinner option was wonderful and we enjoyed it both nights we were here. Wish they had campgrounds like this through our whole trip!

Incredible Hosts & Campground !

This was an awesome stay. The hosts were above and beyond outstanding. The campground is very well kept, immaculate. They have a nature trail that is well maintained and my daughter loved it. They also make outstanding food and bring it to your site. What more could you ask for!

One of the best!!

The operators are so great they made every effort to accommodate us and make us feel welcome. They also make some of the best fried chicken onion rings and potato salad I have ever had. I highly recommend this place very pretty very safe very well maintained nice not so private camp sites. Some spaces around the outside are more private but we came in so late and kept the guy up I can not complain at all. But no public showers or bathrooms but its an rv park so that’s ok. They had everything else you could ask for. A beautiful Bon fire area too.

Safe and Quiet for an overnight

I stopped here for the night when traveling solo. The hosts are very sweet and the campground is tucked away, but very close, to the interstate. I had a pt fhu, even though I only I didn't even hook up I was so tired. There's a storm shelter on site too for those notorious Oklahoma storms. I would def stay here again!