Campsites

• Sanitary Dump
  • Sewer Hookups
  • 30 amp Hookups
  • Water Hookups

Have you camped here? Help us improve this campground page.

Add Access Type

Reviews

1 Review of Allens Point R.V. Park

Ratings Breakdown

• 1
Mike B.
Reviewed Oct. 31, 2017

Great location for easy fishing access

This is a great short or long term RV spot for those that are wanting to have possibilities of great fishing. On the shores of Oologah Lake with a boat ramp. There appear to be many long term campers here; there are not organized places for children to play. However, there are places that any kid…

• There are many RV spots here however most were in occupied at the time I was there. There is not much room in between most pads.
  • There are some shaded areas for RV pads.
  • A boat ramp is available at this RV park.

Allens Point R.V. Park is located in Oklahoma

Coordinates

95.608673 W

Open in Google Maps

Nearby Campgrounds

About This Campground

Welcome to Allen's Point R.V. Park! Commonly referred to as just “Allen's Point” the park was constructed and opened for business by Nolan Allen in 1972. My name is Neil Dishman and I purchased the business in Aug 1994. We sold the business in Jan 2008 and have now assumed ownership once again as of 1 Jan 2010. I was born and raised five miles East of Allen's Point and fished the Verdigris River with my brothers before it became Lake Oologah . My wife, Terry, is a native of Wisconsin, a 20 year retired Air Force Veteran and has been the backbone of the business. We have two sons, two daughters and two granddaughters.

When looking at a map, you will find we are located on the only cross-over road half-way on Lake Oologah. The business park is nestled in a hollow just West of the Winganon Bridge. The quiet atmosphere, enhanced by the beautiful lake views are a vacationer's paradise for both the casual camper and the avid fisherman. Lake Oologah offer's 29,500 acres of water to fish, swim, boat, or just drift the hours away.

The Park offers 30 R.V. sites, U. S. Corp of Engineers boat ramp, and a dump station. Since we are not a federal park, the R.V. Park remains open year round and we offer daily, weekly, and monthly rates.