Camping in Coletown

279 Reviews of 84 Coletown, Ohio Campgrounds

Crystal R.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2021

Love it here

Totally delightful, some full timers and part timers, many parks and benches to sit on, nice disk golf course. Showers bathroom game room and general store. Nice owners they have church on Sunday. Hardly hear the humm of the hwy . Beautiful views of the surrounding farms . Fire pit and table. We…

Month of VisitOctober
Heidi D.
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Quiet and convenient

Stayed over the weekend and had a lovely relaxing time.

Pros: quiet, close to Brookville, lots of trails nearby, nice swimming beach Cons: hard to get a site next to the playground - it's kinda out of the way.

Loved our site - lots of trees for hanging a hammock and very roomy! Wouldn't book…

Month of VisitOctober
D
Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

This was a decent campground

My wife our dogs and were at site 207 from 07/29/21- 08/01/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. The campground was ok, but away from activities. If we had a boat or bikes we would have been able to do many other things.

SiteQ09
Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
L
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2021

Impressive!

Super clean KOA with level gravel sites (no weeds popping up through gravel!) 2 Fenced dog areas, nice playground, game room, giant chess set outside, clean pool.. you name it, this KOA has it! I was impressed when Mike helped me back into my site.. it had a little wooden deck with a picnic table…

• One of two dog areas
  • Sites are large and level
  • Well kept sites
Connie P.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Camping is great!!

I remember coming here for years, in diapers even and I’m 47 now. Brought my kids and my grandkids. I have been there almost every weekend for the past 2 months. I absolutely love camping here and would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for so many good memories ❤️

Site98, 90, 204 just to recall a few
HThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Ousbache State Park ,Bluffton Indiana

The filthiest toilet I have ever seen. Flies everywhere. Even down to site 120 where we stayed. Never again.

Micah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great place!

We stayed here twice this summer ! We are planning more trips too!! Great location and very friendly campers!

Brett K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

We love this little gem!

Hiked in the morning on some great trails. Well maintained and mostly stone covered. Most have trail markers. You walk along the river during parts of trail 5. Very peaceful. Biked during the afternoon. Ok I modified my review. The trains at 3 am was annoying. Just saying.

• trail 5
  • trail 5
Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

GThe Dyrt PRO User

Very nice people

Very nice field rv camping. Well maintained and clean. The staff were very pleasant and curious and very helpful. I am pulling a 33 foot trailor and it was easy to park with 30 amp electric and water hookup

M

Great weekend getaway

We booked 5 days before and were pleasantly surprised at how good of a site we had. Pretty level, plenty of room for our 43’ fifth wheel. We didn’t swim but the beach looked nice. We did fish a little.

SiteB19
E

RV Park

Busy

M
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Our Favorite Campaite of the Summer

State parts are usually good parks, but Indian Lake was our favorite of the summer. A large lake, and large campground. Lots of trailer and tent camping, complete with a beach, boat dock and commissary. The campground had an ice cream stand and showed a movie on Saturday evening for kids in their…

SiteA009