Camping in Burger Town

Recent Yurts Reviews Near Burger Town, North Carolina

191 Reviews of 16 Burger Town, North Carolina Campgrounds

B
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

Great campground lots to do

Very exciting ride up the mountain to the campground, very nice site built up onthe side of the of the mountain. Lots of trails to walk go to the lodge and the falls.Very pretty scenery and awesome sunsets

• down the falls
  • sunset
  • steps down the falls
Month of VisitDecember
Eva S.
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2021

I loved staying here all the time but the ground man has gotten to be pretty rude. His wife is great but her husband is not nice. Looking for other places to stay for that reason

Month of VisitOctober
Brett D.
Reviewed Jun. 11, 2021

Nice sites with hiking and lake

Nice sites with hiking and lake scenery.

Site013, South Loop
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 8, 2021

State park

Clean campground. Friendly staff. Great scenery all around.

• campground right near Anna ruby falls
Sitesquirrels nest
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

Although there is a Murray's Lake in TN, as you'll note on the location map, this campsite is in Georgia.

Reviewed Jun. 5, 2021

It's in Georgia, not Tennesse!

It's Primitive

There is a lake, but it's not all that pretty. There's a boat ramp, but the lake is small and I doubt it's worth the trouble. There are 2 drive in tent spots, with 2 more at the end of a trail. Secluded. The road in can be handled by a sedan.

Mike The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 19, 2021

Excellent Campground & Amenities

Always heard great things about this place & I was not disappointed. The property is beautiful with a stream, campsites, cabins & lodge. Perfect location for many rides. Good food, fire pit, bathroom/showers, etc. Find this place & stay!

SiteT07
Carissa D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Large Campsite with water access

Large open campsite with two fire pits. Several spots for water access. The only negative is the trail runs right in the middle of the site.

R
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Great, cheap site

Great little site outside Helen, only $12 to camp. There's a trail that leads 2 miles sand then you're on the AT, a creek food through the middle so you hear water all night and it covers up how close you are to the road. There's a basic toilet just hold your breath. All in all nice place for $12

Sitesingle
c
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

Desoto state park - awesome!!!

A state park with full hookups and huge sites??? Yup. This place is the best campground I have stayed at. I will be back. Peaceful, clean, space, just amazed!!!

• view out the back
  • fire pits far away
  • back in site  plea ty of room
c
Reviewed May. 10, 2021

KOA - Paducah kentucky

Very nice people. Very clean campground. Sites were tight. Could not fit truck on pull thru with 40’ toy hauler. Everything worked and it was fine for the overnight stay on our way south. I would not stay in a pull thru there is I was camping multiple days. Very nice place

SiteA4
MThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Amicalola Falls

The largest waterfall in Georgia and the 3rd largest in the Southeast. They have paid camping and you can also hike the AT trail and find free remote camping.

Marleen & Jeff A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2021

Great Childhood Memories

We visited Vogel in April 2021 and it was just as good as I remembered as a child. My grandparents used to bring me here all the time when I was little. Some of my first camping experiences. It’s just as amazing today as it was then. We stayed in the area for small rigs and tents, #79. It was…

Kim M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Reminds me of a campground outwest.

By far one of the prettiest campground our state has to offer. With tons of hiking trail, a gorgeous lake , paved roads and sparkling clean facilities. We have camped several times , in the camper and tent.

• Our site