About Chester Frost Park
County
Chester Frost Park is located in Tennessee
9 Reviews of Chester Frost Park
Lovely lakefront sites

We stayed 1 night in site 17, a lakeside back in with W/E, firepit and a picnic table. Short walk to the bathhouse.

Ok camping for family fun

Gold camp sites. Big swimming area bath houses need work done

Nice camping area.

Looks like a beautiful area to camp! We go out the alot and use the day u beach and we fish too. :)

Quiet and peaceful, just stay away during mayfly spawning.

Clean well run campground. Quiet and peaceful. Nicely maintained trash cans near each site. Sites near the lake have easy acces to the water.

Just Enough

This is a park you go to if you're wanting a quick weekend get away near the lake. There's nothing that super stands out on a campground like this. It has a place to put tents and RVs but it definitely keeps it simple.

A county park that rivals state or national parks.

Every spot is either on the water or close. I don't care if you want to kayak, fish or powerboat, this is the place for you. Great sites, very good facilities (bath houses, showers and laundry for the campground). There are great tent only sites as well as camper sites. There is an area for day use that has swimming area, boat ramp, picnic and playground.

This was the 2nd time this year we camped here. First time was in January and it was very cold. I added a picture of our remodeled camper. See how beautiful the sites are. The wind off the lake was killer. End of March, early April was beautiful.

We were there for the March Blue Moon. I added a picture of that.

Great camping!!

Always a good time! Right on the lake!

Family fun

Been going here since I was very young with my parents now I'm taking my kids and it helps I now live 5 min from the grounds

Beautiful & Peaceful Getaway

Chester Frost Park was the first campgrounds we visited when we started camping and it was the perfect spot to start. Being right on the lake was amazing. From when we first started camping there Chester Frost has completed a major update from the campsite to remodeling some of the bathroom facilities. They have spent a lot to improve an already great place to visit. One tip, if you have never camped there before, you ,must get there before the guard station opens because the line starts to form early. You can not make reservations for the camping sites, it's 1st come. I do like this because some campgrounds are hard to get in because some campers are able to able to reservation all the prime dates before others. So its nice to have a place we know we can get a spot if we want to camp for the weekend. There are 3 different sections to the campgrounds. The first area just left of the guard station is for tents & small campers, the area to the right is for large fifth wheels & motor homes, and finally the third section is across the lake & it accommodates small to mid size campers. Now tents are also allowed in this area too. There is so much to explore at Chester Frost its hard to get it in in just a weekend. We love to ride our bikes around explore different areas of the park. Not only is it a campground they also have shelters you can rent for parties or family gatherings. Love also enjoy fishing while we are there. There are almost too many areas to choose from to cast your line, its hard to pick but we always catch a good amount of fish. The waters are pretty calm and there are several docks located around the camp sites that you can bring your boat or water craft for your stay. There always seem to be a lot of kayaks out there. If you are in the area and looking for a beautiful place to camp for the weekend, I would Chester Frost Park a try. The prices are great and every site has water and electricity. We have always had a great time during out time there!!