The best YURTS camping near

10 Reviews1 Campground
Top Yurts Campground near Bermuda Run North Carolina

Most Recent Bermuda Run Camping Reviews
Perfect and peaceful

This is a great place for fall great away. New River VA state trail is great biking. Convenient to BRP AND Mt. Airy visit is also a fun day. Location is central to all. Also great to set bank with a good book and favorite beverage.

I love this KOA

When pulling up to this campground, we were greeted within moments. The lady (owner?) checking us in was very nice and helpful. A campground host came in a golf cart and showed us to our site, and brought us firewood as well. The site was directly across from the bathrooms, which was nice.

The dogs got a long walk around the multi-level campground set in the mountains. All of the campers we encountered were very friendly.

The campground offers bbq and pizza delivery to your site-you just have to call and order. Not sure of the price, but the campers next to us ordered a pizza and it was delivered within 30 minutes. It looked good!

Bathrooms clean, campground is nice and quiet after 8pm. No complaints! I recommend this campground, and will make my way back eventually.

Great KOA!

We stayed here as an overnight stop but wish we could have stayed longer! Very cool campground, and the dog yard sites are awesome! Clean and friendly camp store, pool, fishing pond, and a lot of other amenities!

Quite....

End of season… Pool was closed but it was hot as hell (9/3/2019). WiFi is good if you're in the right spot. We had a great spot for camping, but bad for wifi. Bathrooms were amazing. Pulled my review from a 3+ to a 5! Private baths like at home. Toilet, sink and shower all to yourself and CLEAN!

Beautiful Place !

Gorgeous, out of the way campground ! Little tight to navigate, but have definitely seen worse. Very quite and slow paced. Camp store is one of the finest I’ve seen. Reasonably priced for a camp store. Didn’t get to stay long, as it was a drive through, but would definitely come back !! Only down side was the price.Would’ve been 5 stars, but $63 dollars for a Sunday night. One little night. Seems quite steep, and could’ve found a hotel room cheaper. But, needing a place to hook up and take a shower…Thanks for being here KOA !!

Nice little campground

there's a lot of camper spaces… and about 6 or 7 tent sites. all have electric but not all have running water. pool is good sized cool little camper kitchen. excellent staff, very friendly and attentive to your needs and feedback… we will definitely go again!

Quiet. Woodsy

This was the nicest KOA we stayed at this year

Great place to camp with your four legged friend.

This KOA is located in the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge close to Galax, home of the annual Fiddlers Convention. The site has several lots with private dog runs where your pooch can have space to stretch their legs while you enjoy the beauty of the facilities.

The pool is well maintained and is adjacent to a spring fed mining sluse where for a small fee you can pan for gold and other precious gems.The only down side is the steep access road to the back in campsites.

Nice Place, hard to navigate

We stayed here for vacation last year. There’s a nice dog park, and the facilities are clean. My only negative was that they had us camp up on the top of the hill and it was difficult to navigate back down, with some very sharp turns for our fifth wheel. They seemed to have some nice amenities, and the staff was very friendly.

Excellent campgrounds

A wonderful place. Well spaced sites, clean and level.

Camp store is well stocked. The owner used to manage a Crackle Barrel, and the store is similar to the stores there.

I had a problem with the outside shower on my camper, and one of the staffers found a part that I needed and just gave it to me.

The facilities are well designed, clean and conveniently spaced throughout the park.

This will be one of my “return “ campgrounds.