New Haven, CONNECTICUT

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent New Haven Camping Reviews
Ehh, not much choices in area but it works.

Cant give this any higher then 2 stars. We spent three months there and for the first two the mens showers were not cleaned. There was band aids on the floor by the rubber mat that sat there for way to long. The internet was horribly slow and kept dropping connections. This is an RV park, they advertise internet so you would figure it would work. The owner of the park was a bit rude. Washer and dryers were iffy on the days they worked.

Now that the bad is out of the way. The good, they had activities for the kids on weekends and holidays. They are close to local beaches and hiking trails. Our site was roomy and for the most part all functioned as it was supposed to.

Great local place

Great place to open or close your camper for the season. Decent beach. Playground for the kids. A couple of big fields for them to run in as well. Close to tons of stores and local attractions

Stay away

This was a beautiful campground up until 2 years ago when a new owner took over. It is no longer a family campground as advertised. This place is for out of state construction workers. It's their way of cheap living while they are working. Not only is it dirty but the diesel trucks will wake you up EVERY morning at 4 am even on weekends. This place is nothing more than an expense storage facility.

Nice Place

Campground is nice

Amazing!!

Great place to hang with friends and family, lots of activities, clean bathrooms.

Nice campground, great location

I try to go here every summer with my two preteen grandsons. We tent close to the restroom and the pool, which are very clean. We go mid week and the special is pay 2 nights, get third night free. Devils Hopyard and Gillette Castle are close and Rocky Neck State Park is about a 25 minute ride

Nice family place

Good family campground with access to the ocean. No fire pits in the ground but you can bring your own ($50 on Amazon) or rent one (bring cash). I've done tent camping here in the summer but don't know much about the RV side, although I believe they have dump stations and such. Restrooms and showers are pretty good too, but typical campground bathrooms. 4 stars cuz I'm not a huge fan of the beaches, if I could give 4.9 stars I would.

Really nice quite place

The campground is more woodsy. The playground is really nice and big has a lot of slides. The bathrooms are in one area and the showers are in another area. Is good for dogs to the trails are nice and big

Not really a campsite

This is more of a drive-in picnicking park than anything else. They have some activities and areas for games, but I wouldn't really consider it somewhere to camp.

Great Eastern Long Island Campsite

We went on Labor Day weekend and literally every site was booked, but for good reason. Really great and surprisingly long hike to the old lighthouse with lots of area for playing games and swimming.