About Raton Pass Camp & Cafe
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 60 ft.
Raton Pass Camp & Cafe is located in New Mexico
3 Reviews of Raton Pass Camp & Cafe
Nice view, surprisingly quiet next to freeway

Staff was super friendly with two 9 month Golden Retriever puppies. Suggested the best campsite for availability overlooking the mountain. Beautiful sunset. Didn't use faculties but looks clean (lauder, shower, bathroom).

Verizon 6.5 down / 1.6 up.

Know that you'll lose some reception on the way up (coming from Colorado) so make sure your navigation is preset.

Fairly level gravel site, lake nearby is dry, nice small hikes with benches around. I believe the Cafe is closed currently due to Covid.

Used to be our favorite

We have recommended this campground to many friends across the years. It used to be our favorite stop on our way to Colorado. It is still a beautiful location, but our most recent experience was not up to what it has been in the past. I will suppose that Covid-19 has something to do with that. We were assigned a very undesirable spot behind the office. The sites are all level and full hookup; many pull throughs.

Very scenic with wild life abundant!

I had the pleasure of staying several nights at Raton Pass Camp & Cafe, I wasn't disappointed at all! The views are spectacular, with a panoramic landscape! Close to town but far away to see some stars of the eve.