Standard (Tent/RV)
Contact
Summerlan RV Park, Parts & Service is located in New Mexico
2 Reviews of Summerlan RV Park, Parts & Service
Nice handy campground

This is a nice place. The management is really customer oriented. I hooked up to water for the first time for the season and discovered I had a burst line in my toilet. They replaced it for me in about 30 minutes. They are the only RV repair place in Raton, so they are a good choice. Sites were tidy and the shower house/restroom was kept clean. This is right on I-25, so it’s convenient, but obviously not a beautiful wilderness spot. It’s within range of the Capulin Monument, NRA Whittington Center and Sugarite Canyon State Park. Try Bruno’s Pizza in town. La Cosina has the best authentic New Mexican food.

Great spot to grab on the run

People running the camp were very nice and place was tidy. The pull through sites are very very close together but it was organized and orderly. Can not review the showers and bathrooms as they were closed due Covid19. They took our reservation last minute as most spots booked around there. Lots of trees shade many of the sites and although right off the interstate it was enough separated we didn't hear traffic at all. It's hit or miss with having a table but as an example we were so close to rig next to us we could barely extend out awning. Again I would stop here anytime for a over night spot traveling through town.