Camping in Mapps

78 Reviews of 10 Mapps, Nebraska Campgrounds

Dawn I.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Favorite KOA

This campground is set among the corn fields. The staff was super! The pool is cool and tucked away in the back. The store sold single local beers and was open late. They were slinging hot pizza. We stayed in an air conditioned camping cabin. Super close to the pool and bathrooms! 2 of the nicest…

• dog park
  • local ipa and corn fields
  • Cabin views
Sitecamping cabin
Jen King K.
Reviewed Jul. 25, 2021

Go-to place for a close to home camping trip

Middle Oak Creek campground has a row of 10-12 electrical spots that are perfect for shore fishing, kayak launch, lakeside views! South Shore campground sits lakeside but at a higher elevation so water access is trickier. Nice playgrounds at both camp areas. Free showers are a great amenity as…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 22, 2021

July trip

The sites are tight, our awning is basically touching the next RVs slide . Not much shade

Christopher R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Fantastic park with lots to do

Night 3 on our trip from NY to CO. What a beautiful park! We will definitely come back here when we have more time to spend.

Jenna A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 16, 2021

Pawnee State Recreation

This was my second time staying here and it wasn’t as nice as I remembered. Our site was filled with garbage and we had to move sites. Other than that it is in a great location and their bathroom/shower house has been updated which was nice.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 9, 2021

Perfect stop for the night

Stayed on our way to Colorado from Indiana. Right of the interstate. Well stocked store. Pool full hookups and pull through. What more could you need for a good nights rest.

Bobbi Jo K.
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2021

Great Place to Stay!

Stayed here on our way traveling out west. The sites were awesome! Very well-kept grounds and a beautiful park. Lots of wildlife and nice and quiet.

Michael P.
Reviewed Jun. 23, 2021

Great, but no toilets

For tent campers South Park is a great little spot. Shelter and power.

Water outlets were locked save 1.

No toilets or Porta Potties.

If RVing, you'll need to go to the town hall to get the septic and water unlocked.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2021

Beautiful area, very lush, nice sites, electric only at site.

This park is beautiful, the only water supply is by hand pump on the way to your site so that is a negative. Good for an overnight stay when passing through, would be nice for multiple days if you want to visit the lake.

Site5 and 17
Kelly D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

Glorious Trees

Great one night spot. Easy access to the Interstate so there was noise but it still was a great site because of the breeze, shade and variety of trees. The bathroom was clean and close by. Easy to walkup and pay using the drop box. I would stay here again if we need a one night place.

Mark D.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

Great Place

Awesome camping Area. And cheap rates. Will be going every year. Lots of wild life and it's quiet.

Site1B
Month of VisitOctober
P
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Camping by the lake

The camp sites are forked out like the cul-de-sac properties, each facing the road and having a large portion of the lake or greens to themselves on the back. It has plenty of greenery and is very well-maintained. It has a  very clean beach area, a boat and kayak landing area and many children…

• View from the middle Oak campground
  • View from the middle Oak campground
  • Memorial park
Site044, MIDDLE OAK
Becky D.
Reviewed May. 13, 2021

Camping without the city life

This is is by far one of the this small town  girls favorite places to camp the outhouses are well kept there's plenty of seclusion beautiful views the only thing that keeps me from giving it a five-star rating is there's no running water

SiteAccess Rd 2
Nicholaus L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Greeting by the SITE manager

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at my RV site as I was greeted my the site manager. he informed me of the Hook ups situation and that there was no water at this particular site. I was not planning on filling my tank or needing a direct hook up so I was good to go. The site was clean and…