Yurts
Hike In
Lamb's Resort is located in Minnesota
5 Reviews of Lamb's Resort
Fan favorite for sure

We love this place so much we come back year after year! The staff is so nice! The location is amazing. Sites are kind of small but there are trees between each for a private feel. Right on Lake Superior, the views are nothing short of amazing and there’s plenty to do. From shopping in Grand Marais to hiking the Superior Trail, we’ll keep coming back!

Wonderful family atmosphere

This campground was clean and well kept. The owners were very friendly and worked hard to meet the camping needs of our family which included nine adults and seven children. The showers and bathrooms were clean. The playground had enough equipment to keep our children busy with plenty to do while we prepared meals.

Lambs resort sits on beautiful Lake Superior. We walked the lakeshore and walked up and swam in the river edging Lambs resort. My only hesitation about writing this review is Lambs resort might become to popular.

Great Family Camping!

We had a wonderful time at Lamb’s Resort on our way back from Thunder Bay! The owners were available for questions and our site was perfect! We stayed at site 49, which was a short walk to the beach. Our boys, age 5 and 3, spent hours throwing rocks in the lake.

Activities: walked along the rocky shore to the mouth of the Cross River stargazing at night while laying on the beach Schroeder Baking Company just outside the entrance for rolls or pizza when the weather was not good for cooking. Rented a canoe from Sawtooth Outfitters and took up to Fourmile lake for fishing Hiked Temperance River trails after a big rainstorm. When our kids get older, we will take them up Carlton Peak

Plusses: Tent campers and RVs are separate to minimize noise. Site was private and tucked in the corner. So many activities to do, no matter the weather. Although a hike from our site, the main bathrooms were clean.

opportunities: really the only issue for us was that there were no grills on the fire pits. We made due, but a slight inconvenience. RVs were close together, but didn’t matter for us. playground was a little shaky - could use an update.

One of my Favorite Places on the North Shore

We camp here usually once or twice a swason for the past 10 or more years. Restrooms are always clean when we have been there. Proprietors are very friendly and helpful. I've been there when when it's just me and my 2 young kids. Owner and other campers helped me out of a situation in which my pop up slide would not slide out. Did not even ask, they all came to my rescuewhen they saw me struggle. The views over the all are to die for. If you want more privacy they have wooded spots that are just as nice. Book early for prime locations. Very quite and draws a clientele that is respectful. Family friendly, for sure.

Best Campground on the North Shore!

Wow! This park was so much fun! We got super lucky and were able to get a site last minute last summer – thank you to whoever cancelled! This resort books up extremely fast and it’s easy to see why! Campfires on the beach, s’mores, a playground, lake side sites, a game room, a mini store – so many amenities! The night we stayed here was one of my most memorable nights of the entire summer! Family friendly but wasn’t overly strict with the adults that wanted to stay up a little later and have a good time on the lake! Book as early as possible with this one!