About River Park

This Park offers a great swimming hole (no life guard on duty), A large Pavilion (with electric) for picnic lunches, Pitt Toilets, running water and of coarse great fishing on the Menominee River.

Four sites are available for over night camping, non-electric sites only for $10 per night.

Price
$10.00
County
River Park is located in Michigan
Directions
River Park is located on River Drive. From Wallace take County Road G08 West 3 miles turn South on River Drive 1 mile.
1 Review of River Park
Perfectly Quiet Riverview Campground

My wife and I were blessed to spend a night at this idyllic site as my mother graciously watched our daughter for the night to let us enjoy camping together. We brought the dogs with; and we were able to kayak and fish along the river within view of our campsite. Some of the sites themselves are elegantly perched above the riverbank and give you a great view overlooking the mini rapids at the convergence of the river split. Each site is a good distance away from the nearest one so you do feel more remote as you camp. We went for walks on the handful of small trails, enjoyed a picnic and roasted food over our little fire. The site also offers toilet, water and trash services, adding a little extra convenience. I definitely hope to camp here again with my kids once they get older!