About Paragon Casino Resort RV Park
Tribal Lands
Paragon Casino Resort RV Park is located in Louisiana
1 Review of Paragon Casino Resort RV Park
RANGER REVIEW:BANNER AND OAK T-SHIRT AT PARAGON CASINO RESORT RV PARK

PRODUCT REVIEW BANNER AND OAK T-SHIRT As a Ranger for The Dyrt, I get products to test from time to time - today I am testing a Banner and Oak T-shirt. https://bannerandoak.com/products/camp-navy?variant=441825624068&currency=USD&gclid=CjwKCAjwtO7qBRBQEiwAl5WC2_0XqYiJxOuate5OBrZoqMXBxOQJYNVPo5C4gRHVLoRXmsNnkAvO9BoCA78QAvD_BwE This shirt is fantastic! My husband is very tough on clothes, but after several washes, it still maintains it's size and shape! The shirt is super soft and held up well in the extreme heat of Louisiana summer. Thanks for the honor of trying this out, and I hope you all do as well! You won't be disappointed! CAMPGROUND REVIEW: PARAGON CASINO RESORT AND RV PARK When my sons suggested that we all go camping here, I was leary at first. I thought since it was a Casino that it would be all concrete and flashing lights. I am a woods and water type of girl so I really didn't want to go, but am glad I did! There was ample room for our camper which is 32 feet. Our site number 3, had full hookups and room for a couple of canapies. (Very little shade!) Also had a concrete picnic table and lots of space between campers. The kids were able to go swimming in the large outdoor pool. There's also one inside! There is a walking trail, golf course and of course, if you gamble the casino. If it rains there's also a movie theater. I didn't use the showers or laundry facilities but they had those provided, too.